Wylde

The Weaver

Not really a player. Just watched the match on Rangers TV as I live in Denmark and was working but sorry in the games hes played its always go outside son use your pace. Man If I was a defender I would know it. Not blaming the boy but if thats Murray Park come on. We missed Weiss who doesnt come from Murray Park. The problem with Rangers right now is that we dont have enough football players and the coaching staff dont seem to want them to be it. The sad thing about it all was that Dundee Utd had a team of young boys out there that seemed to have a better touch on the ball. Confidence is all and its probably easier to play for a club where expectations are not as high but TBH Hutton doesnt seem to have ball control either.

This post is sort of typical of a section of our support, here we have a boy who has played no more than a handful of games for us, in extremly high pressure situations and has done really well (IMHO) but despite his youth and inexperience people want to come on and have a go. In particular its sad that the critisism if that ALL he does is use his pace and go wide !! LOL half this board have been screaming for a winger who has pace and goes on the outside and deliver a cross - which wylde does - and YOU critisise him for it !! (Weis cuts inside a lot and people critisise him for that - go igure) - OMG what have we come to - give the lad at least a season before writing him off!!

He is a decent player but I feel some people are over-hyping him

He is young and will have some really good games and also some really poor games but that's natural

Edit : should have added that I think he will become a very good player for us but it will take time

I thOught he played pretty well yesterday, he beat his man a gd few times, got to the byeline and delivered crosses. Granted it wasn't his best since his recent 1st team appearances but I will not be tOo hard on the boy. My younger brother turns 19 this month, I couldn't imagine him being able to deal with the pressure that comes with such a position and 50,000 cheering u one minute and slating u the next.

So give gregg a break, he still very much a developing talent, he's far from the finished article but he'll get their. Also he gives 100% effort

He's got my backing (tu)

Sadly alot of our fans aren't tolerate of youngsters even though they all cry for them to start, one bad game and thats it, their minds are made up. In Wyldes 2 previous starts he's been brilliant, definite MOTM vs PSV and got a very good performance out him vs Celtic as well. But here we go, one bad game and he's not going to be a player and Murray Park is shite blah blah. It's actually ironic you mention Alan Hutton, do you remember his debut? Shocker vs Partick Thistle and look how good he turned out

He is 19 years old, only made a handful of appearances, still learning the game... But yeah he's shite :rolleyes:

Anyone who was expecting him to be Lionel Messi every week need their heads checked.