Would you sue your club ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-13004471

For those who cant be arsed reading...it's about a guy who was knocked out by a Djibril Cisse shot at the training session he went to watch and it knocked him out. Now he's suing Sunderland.

So the question arises...would you ever sue your own club ? I sure as fuck wouldn't sue Rangers unless it was something blatantly their fault like a loose step on the staircase to the Club Deck and I fell over and broke a leg or some shite.

This cunt will end up forcing clubs to put up nets between the supporters and playing field. That would be shite.

Personally I would not want to sue the club something like match hospitality or meet the team would be a good way to make it up to the fan in my opinion.

You've tried to take us to court, here - have a fun day at our expense.

The idiot wants money from his club, an absolute sham.

fuck that, rangers would be paying you 10p a week for the rest of your fucking life :lol:

mind when brian clough skelped 2 forest fans that ran onto the pitch, his "punishment" was to meet the forest fans, who then stunned everyone by kissing clough's hand because they seen him as a god :lol:

You've tried to take us to court, here - have a fun day at our expense.

The idiot wants money from his club, an absolute sham.

What I mean is something bad happens to fan then club offer something as a goodwill before fan decides on court.That offer would be off the table as soon as fan shouting about suing and going to court.Perhaps the club are not obliged to offer something I just think it might be a nice touch thats all.

Not sure if anyone has seen the video of Rio Ferdinand kicking the ball at the old woman, if that was me I'd sue the arse of him.

This looks like an accident though, what a dick that guy is.

I was about to years ago, the last payment for my season ticket got fucked up by bank which the admitted, and the game was against THEM and I got locked out. I was spitting blood that day, had to walk home and missed 1st half. (td)