Rangers have opened contract talks with out of contract players.

PaulRFC1

:lol:

Really? None? Not a penny?

:lol: That made me chuckle

I think, what most seem to be missing in all this "pay cut" "no money" cack, is, if/when we are bought, there will still be a "no", but, it will be "no debt" and, since we are turning a profit each year, that means we will have money. Fairly certain that we will also have a range of credit facilities with a new bank, so it slightly changes things

:lol: That made me chuckle

I think, what most seem to be missing in all this "pay cut" "no money" cack, is, if/when we are bought, there will still be a "no", but, it will be "no debt" and, since we are turning a profit each year, that means we will have money. Fairly certain that we will also have a range of credit facilities with a new bank, so it slightly changes things

Thats if a takeover happens, and i agree with what you say.

But even if we dont get taken over and if we dont win the tite, Ally has brought in 2 scouts, hes not brought them in for nothing, even in worst case scenario, we will still have some money.

Fans really need to stop listening to the mhedia, their agenda is clear when it comes to the Rangers.

(tu)

We simply dont know what they want, neither have been playing like £20k a week players anyway this season. We just have to wait and see what the club can come up with mate.

On this seasons form i wouldnt mind both moving on for the right price, if they are allowed to run down their contracts again, after knocking back £5m for Bougherra last year, im sure fans wont be happy.

Win or lose the league, with or without a takeover McCoist will have "some" money. Im sure of it, otherwise why bring in Bomber and Neil. Our finances are getting better year on year.

(tu)

I agree with you, neither have played well this season although the last 5 or 6 games davis has really improved and I still think prem clubs will be chasing bothe of them and will offer them 20k + but I don't think they'll be much of a loss if we can find some replacements

I agree with you, neither have played well this season although the last 5 or 6 games davis has really improved and I still think prem clubs will be chasing bothe of them and will offer them 20k + but I don't think they'll be much of a loss if we can find some replacements

(tu)