For the do- gooders and apologists

spangles

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to with Rangers.

In the sane world, you would be correct, but in the mixed up world we live in, this has everything to do with Rangers, as it shows that whilst our songbook may be deemed offensive by the hate-Rangers mob, there are much, much worse goings-on afoot un-noticed and generally unreported elsewhere, whilst the footballing authorities are busy looking at us and us alone.

In the sane world, you would be correct, but in the mixed up world we live in, this has everything to do with Rangers, as it shows that whilst our songbook may be deemed offensive by the hate-Rangers mob, there are much, much worse goings-on afoot un-noticed and generally unreported elsewhere, whilst the footballing authorities are busy looking at us and us alone.

Amen.

They are both seperate issues IMO.

You could apply the "there are much, much worse goings-on afoot un-noticed and generally unreported elsewhere" logic to anything.

I just don't think this should be discussed in the Bears Den. Anything to do with Celtic doesn't go hand in hand with whatever we do.

They are both seperate issues IMO.

You could apply the "there are much, much worse goings-on afoot un-noticed and generally unreported elsewhere" logic to anything.

I just don't think this should be discussed in the Bears Den. Anything to do with Celtic doesn't go hand in hand with whatever we do.

Don't get all uppity here and then have the temerity to give THEM the courtesy of a capital letter! This has to do with being reported on fairly, whether you choose to believe it or not, selik get away with it and we should always bring it to peoples attention.

Don't get all uppity here and then have the temerity to give THEM the courtesy of a capital letter! This has to do with being reported on fairly, whether you choose to believe it or not, selik get away with it and we should always bring it to peoples attention.

Uppity fuck all.

We should be concerned about our own house, fuck them.

I agree, fuck them, so lets show them up for what they are. If you don't want to deal with the issue fine, nobody is holding a gun to anybodys head (not at Ibrox anyway!!!).

In they end, they'll show themselves up, we shouldn't need to go around pointing the finger.

The issue isn't for me or you to deal with, its up to the police. And the police will surely have knowledge of this.

With the greatest of respect, I'll decide for myself if it's an issue I should deal with. You'll forgive me if I don't have a lot of faith in the police to do their job properly. I was in Manchester after all. (tu)

in what sense is it ok.

who said that.

what has this to do with rangers. or the fans who dont want the club harmed by singing.

weird thread title.

Gunslinger - dont you know we are the focal point in the 'War against Terror' and that if it wasnt for RM and the Rangers fans the world would be lost! You must realise the football club is only a cover for our 'White Hat' operations. Any one who does NOT support us is in the 'Black Hat' camp. You seem to think that supporting Rangers is all about Football and what that brings to life: sportsmanship, winning titles and trophies, and doing that with a level of integrity! - how nieve!. You do not seem to have bought into the FACT that anyone who does not support us is either a known terrrorist, known peodeophile, shags sheep or is Annabelle Goldie. (Actually that last sentence may be true!).

Are you secretly a Rugby fan in disguise with your sense of decency and fair play, where supporting a club is about the game ?

With the greatest of respect, I'll decide for myself if it's an issue I should deal with. You'll forgive me if I don't have a lot of faith in the police to do their job properly. I was in Manchester after all. (tu)

I have seen jellyfish with more backbone than some of the shitebags posting on this subject. (tu)

There should be a thread where the 'what's this got to do with rangers' people can post that sentence to there hearts content amongst themselves. Just keep out threads that don't interest you :rolleyes: . It's everything to do with the shit that's going on just now, rangers fans are getting bullied by the media, politicians, police....over a few bad words when there are a million more important issues being ignored in Scotland like this!