Sheep Away

Escobar

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They kicked me off at Perth the first time I went to Aberdeen with them. All I done was loosen my tie.

First time I went I took off my bowler hate and was made to clean out the overflowing toilet with it and drink what was there :disappointment:

First time I went I took off my bowler hate and was made to clean out the overflowing toilet with it and drink what was there :disappointment:

It must have been reeking of diet irn bru and coke.

It was indeed which was a small mercy, I'd hate to think what it would be like if it was a bus that allowed booze on it :disappointment:

If it did it would disgust me. Drink and football is a no.

I expect the bus to be full of sober gentleman, sipping their glass bottles of diet Irn Bru whilst singing the jolly old Blue sea of Ibrox and enjoying themselves to the Andy Cameron sing-a-long cd.

If it did it would disgust me. Drink and football is a no.

I expect the bus to be full of sober gentleman, sipping their glass bottles of diet Irn Bru whilst singing the jolly old Blue sea of Ibrox and enjoying themselves to the Andy Cameron sing-a-long cd.

Thats exactly how it is and if the punters behave they also occasionally get to hear a compilation CD of Pastor Jack Glass's greatest sermons from 1976 :blush:

Thats exactly how it is and if the punters behave they also occasionally get to hear a compilation CD of Pastor Jack Glass's greatest sermons from 1976 :blush:

Only the members of the bus are allowed full fat Irn Bru.

Only the members of the bus are allowed full fat Irn Bru.

Nah, in this day and age, SD knew fitness and conditioning matters and it's diet only. Infact rumours have it, he's thinking of banning the juice and introducing just Volvic.