FIFA 12

EcosseBear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I wanna know is are there any new stadiums?

There is three new stadiums but they haven't been revealed yet

:D

I don't think they'd put in Ibrox without putting in Parkhead and vice versa so hopefully 2/3 are them and another for the third :)

:D

I don't think they'd put in Ibrox without putting in Parkhead and vice versa so hopefully 2/3 are them and another for the third :)

Doubt Ibrox will be in this Fifa. I think Vancouver Whitecaps' stadium is meant to be in the game because that's where the game is made with rumours of the others being City Of Manchester and Villa Park but they have still not been confirmed so there's still hope.

Doubt Ibrox will be in this Fifa. I think Vancouver Whitecaps' stadium is meant to be in the game because that's where the game is made with rumours of the others being City Of Manchester and Villa Park but they have still not been confirmed so there's still hope.

is COM not in 11? that will probably be one then

New Online feature called EA Sports Football Club where you can play different scenarios each week e.g. if the score was Man City 1-0 Spurs at the weekend then you play that match and if you win then you get points towards helping your team to the top of the leaderboard.

EA promotion video 23 minutes in. Rangers fans appear in it a few times :)

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ea-e3/?tag=content_nav%3Bvideo%3Bea"

• 2 weeks later...