Lets Go Top....

JRodgA2k8

....and Stay There!!!

Saturday against St Mirren gives us the ideal oppurtunity to go top of the SPL which is where we will hopefully stay...

Win on Saturday and go top, strengthen that position Tuesday with a win at Utd and really get the pressure on.

The way the fixtures are panning out for us it provides the ideal oppurtunity to Go Top...and Stay There!

On to the next one :crabflute:

Was thinking this after the game tonight

2 wins and we go 4 points clear

Who do Celtic play next midweek?

Killie away on Wednesday...

We can conceivably go top and stay there for the rest of the season which is what we should be aiming to do!!

....and Stay There!!!

Saturday against St Mirren gives us the ideal oppurtunity to go top of the SPL which is where we will hopefully stay...

Win on Saturday and go top, strengthen that position Tuesday with a win at Utd and really get the pressure on.

The way the fixtures are panning out for us it provides the ideal oppurtunity to Go Top...and Stay There!

On to the next one :crabflute:

Was thinking that myself bud. Their next game is away to Killie in spl next wednesday and cos i don't go to all away games i will go with my dad ( a proddy die hard killie man who likes us :crabflute: ) to the game to watch a good killie side take some points off them :chopometer:

Killie away on Wednesday...

We can conceivably go top and stay there for the rest of the season which is what we should be aiming to do!!

That's a tough away fixture midweek

Especially if the boy eremenko plays

Mon the killie (tu)

So we could go into the OF game 1 point ahead after being two points behind a week before. Ring any bells we know what happened that day. Get the job done rangers 6pts out of 6 n put the pressure back on them ahead of next sunday.

Let's concentrate on beating St Mirren first before moving onto Dundee Utd.

Read my OP again mate....I mention we must beat St Mirren first....that's the most important game.

Just putting the scenario forward that should we win on Saturday we could conceivably stay top for the remainder of the season ;)