gary hooper causing havoc in bamboo last night ^_^

Revolt

Mate works in bamboo and the tic team were in last night, gary hooper n his mate trying to cause a rammy in the cloak room queue lolz apparently then tried to wrestle the bouncer outside n got restrained, will never reach the paperzzzz tho

Mate works in bamboo and the tic team were in last night, gary hooper n his mate trying to cause a rammy in the cloak room queue lolz apparently then tried to wrestle the bouncer outside n got restrained, will never reach the paperzzzz tho

Sweep sweep...

He's in there all the time, wearing a stupid skintight white T-shirt. The sweat patches are manky. I've yet to see him actually get a girl in there too.

after the cup final the whole rangers team was in ^_^ weiss was absolutely blootered and dropped an unopened 90 quid bottle of vodka ^_^ pennies to him but pretty funny to the poor £1 a drink people around him

Sounds great fun :lol:

(Although, what can you get in there for £1?! A shot of tequila is £4 alone!)

they upped the price of shots to discourage binge drinking ....... vodka jack daniels and all the usual mixers are £1 tho :)

He's in there all the time, wearing a stupid skintight white T-shirt. The sweat patches are manky. I've yet to see him actually get a girl in there too.

So let me get this straight...

You reguarly see him on a night out and you have yet to put cyanide in his drink?

I wouldn't start with a tim player on a night out, simply because half the pub would try to glass you.

You'd definitely give him the old Glasgow shoulder barge on the way past though.

Mind when Bkay got into a fight with McGayday and was in the papers moaning about it