Davis

BlueMe

im putting him on for first goalscorer on sunday . i just have a feeling that hes due a goal .

by the way , after whittaker missing the third penalty tonight , do you think he will still be first in line to take one if we are lucky enough to get one on sunday ?

I was thinking this . I usually put our penalty taker on to score first in old firms so dont know what to do . Whittaker says in the papers today he'll still have the bottle to take one on sunday , but is it up to him ? does someone step up now hes missed .

Davis has been nowhere near as bad as some make out. OK, he has not been at his best, pretty inconsistent, but he has still performed, and tonight, he, along with Whittaker, Weir, Bougherra, Naismith, Lafferty and Jelavic, was fantastic.

Edu was poor at times and solid the other.

A lot of people enjoy nothing more than putting down someone who has been flavour of the month

The abuse Davis was getting earlier in the season was incredibly OTT. Even when he's not at his best, he still offers a great deal more than Edu or McCulloch

I was thinking this . I usually put our penalty taker on to score first in old firms so dont know what to do . Whittaker says in the papers today he'll still have the bottle to take one on sunday , but is it up to him ? does someone step up now hes missed .

I would still expect him to take the first pen if we get one.

If he were to miss that, then I think that would then give someone else a shot, presumably Jela, for the next time.