Davis

BlueMe

im putting him on for first goalscorer on sunday . i just have a feeling that hes due a goal .

by the way , after whittaker missing the third penalty tonight , do you think he will still be first in line to take one if we are lucky enough to get one on sunday ?

We were playing against 8 men.

Shouldn't be hard for a intenrational midfielder to find space and play passes.

He has been poor all season, Needs a rocket up his arse for Sunday.

he's improved dramatically since the cup final imo

just in time too.

im putting him on for first goalscorer on sunday . i just have a feeling that hes due a goal .

by the way , after whittaker missing the third penalty tonight , do you think he will still be first in line to take one if we are lucky enough to get one on sunday ?

I want jelavic taking each and every one of them, have done for months. I think everyone can see he'll put them in nae bother, and boost him up the top scorer charts

Although, Whittaker did score 2 out of 3, it's not that bad and when you look at the 3rd it was a couple of inches from being perfect.

I want jelavic taking each and every one of them, have done for months. I think everyone can see he'll put them in nae bother, and boost him up the top scorer charts

Although, Whittaker did score 2 out of 3, it's not that bad and when you look at the 3rd it was a couple of inches from being perfect.

Same here mate. Id rather Jelavic takes all pens and any free kick within shooting distance.

Stevies looking fitter ,sharper and hungrier than he did in the first half of the season.

Thought he was class again tonight. (tu)

As for the pens. I prefer my strikers to take the spot kicks so it would be Jela for me every time.

Forwards are paid to score goals and hitting the back of the net is always good for their confidence and does't do their price tag any harm when potential buyers take a look at their stats.

Davis has been nowhere near as bad as some make out. OK, he has not been at his best, pretty inconsistent, but he has still performed, and tonight, he, along with Whittaker, Weir, Bougherra, Naismith, Lafferty and Jelavic, was fantastic.

Edu was poor at times and solid the other.

Davis has been nowhere near as bad as some make out. OK, he has not been at his best, pretty inconsistent, but he has still performed, and tonight, he, along with Whittaker, Weir, Bougherra, Naismith, Lafferty and Jelavic, was fantastic.

Edu was poor at times and solid the other.

exactly

even when davis is a bit off form he's still head and shoulders above most in the spl.

he's a massive player for us,not to mention one of our biggest assets.

I often think that we are asking to Davis to be a midfield general which doesnt come natural to him. I think he would be better alongside a general, but unfortunately we dont have one at the club right now, so we are expecting Davis to do pretty much everything. Its a pity him and Ness havent had a good run together in the middle. They are by far our most technical players and both get about the pitch and tackle.