Edu

I know there are many threads about this useless waste of space but he was probably st middens best player at the weekend and even tonight united had 8 men and still found a boy in tangerine !! Why does Walter not see that everyone has lost patience with him ? Drop him ! Hutton Ness Mcculloch back now ! Get the prick out the team he has nearly cost us goals which could have cost the title

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there are many threads about this useless waste of space but he was probably st middens best player at the weekend and even tonight united had 8 men and still found a boy in tangerine !! Why does Walter not see that everyone has lost patience with him ? Drop him ! Hutton Ness Mcculloch back now ! Get the prick out the team he has nearly cost us goals which could have cost the title

no need for the name calling,he plays for rangers,remember.

were winning games with him in the team.

Here we go again :rolleyes: just watched the game back and he didn't do too much wrong, he's been playing better in the last few week, nothing special, but better. Last 5 games of the season, time to get behind the team and whoevers in it, not getting on their back !!

To be fair, he didn't have a bad game tonight but I'd still start Hutton ahead of him on Sunday assuming Jamie Ness is still injured.

When he first joined I thought he was a good player and could only improve.

Since then I have no idea what the fuck has happened to him. I honestly think I could do a better job. He is a liabilty just now and must be dropped for Sunday.

We all know he wont though.

He struggles to find a ten yard pass and is shockingly poor at challenging for the ball - which as a defensive midfielder is his entitled job. If he used his stronger aspects like stamania, strength and speed and performed with a little more desire to win then I wouldn't be so uptight. But for now, he's very poor.

Usa Head coach was at the game tonight watching him. My mate is a waiter in the hotel he was staying in said to him " that was the worst game of football ive ever seen, How many leagues are Dundee united below ? "

:lol:

He's shite and shouldn't be playing. Sorry, but it's true. I understand the "support the team" mentality, and I do, but Edu is rank rotten. Since Ness and Hutton can't shift him from the team, I'm hoping the return of big Lee will (and that's saying something, because I don't rate him too highly either!).

Unless he snaps Broon in 2 this weekend there is no way people are going to be happy with his performance. He was solid enough today, stop looking for negatives. We won 4-0, but oh no, Edu still has to get ripped to fuck.