Its War on Sunday

tgblue

I have seem many fellow bears on here comment that if we play two up and attack the manky mob we will destroy them and I am in total agreement.

However, what would happen if the game descends into an all out battle with next to no football being played?

Do we have the physical and mental attributes to win through?

Secondly what players would keep the hied as bedlam erupted around them?

For me I think our boys are more battle hardened (Bougie, Weir, Papac and Davis in particular) albeit with a few loose cannons like Naismith and Lafferty in their to keep it exciting, I believe we would prevail.

Heres hoping for a polished, silky attacking masterclass from our boys in blue but I have a sneaky feeling.....

Either way roll on Sunday lets do these motha's

WATP

This squad of players and management have done it all before, they know what is expected of them, how to deal with it and get the job done.

A game we must simply win, and I don't care how it's done.

Big Lee, should he play, would conduct himself well in a scrappy affair I'd say.

No he shouldn't. He has not kicked a ball since February and is the type of player who picks up an early booking and offers very little after that.

Big Lee, should he play, would conduct himself well in a scrappy affair I'd say.

He's been out with an injury for the last few months. Throwing him into the biggest game of the season when he's no where near match fit is a disaster waiting to happen.

About neck height would do me fine!!!!!

Eh no it wouldn't - he gets a tackle at 'neck hight' then we will be down to men! People seem to forget that the most important thing on Sunday is winning! Not getting a player sent off - thats the last thing we need!

Eh no it wouldn't - he gets a tackle at 'neck hight' then we will be down to men! People seem to forget that the most important thing on Sunday is winning! Not getting a player sent off - thats the last thing we need!

Get a grip man, I meant neck height but within the rules of the game!!! :P

That was the point of my thread, can we handle the battle compared to them, perhaps you wanna answer that?

As much as I detest Brown for his smugness, I don't give a shit about him. We need to concentrate on winning this game and if we do, Brown will have a wee greet in the dressing room and that would do me!

Get a grip man, I meant neck height but within the rules of the game!!! :P

That was the point of my thread, can we handle the battle compared to them, perhaps you wanna answer that?

Yep we definately do have the players if it turns into a battle which I think it might due to the significance of the game - only two players I would have concerns about though:

1. Edu - the way he jumps out of tackles sometimes is frightening and we can't afford that on Sunday

2. Diouf - on his day probably the most skillful player on the park (perhaps jelavic?) but the other side when he just loses the plot has to be a worry cause we all know the likes of Brown will wind him up something else

Yep we definately do have the players if it turns into a battle which I think it might due to the significance of the game - only two players I would have concerns about though:

1. Edu - the way he jumps out of tackles sometimes is frightening and we can't afford that on Sunday

2. Diouf - on his day probably the most skillful player on the park (perhaps jelavic?) but the other side when he just loses the plot has to be a worry cause we all know the likes of Brown will wind him up something else

your right the significance of this game cant be ignored, this is massive. (tu) (tu)

your right the significance of this game cant be ignored, this is massive. (tu) (tu)

Exactly, its upto us how the game will go - we play like did in the cup final I think we will do it, we play like we did in the two games at Parkhead this year .... (td)

Should be some atmosphere and hopefully we can drive the bears to victory :uk:

The players will thrive under the atmosphere on Sunday, especially those whose last derby for the club. Diouf will be raring to go, he will be great on Sunday.

Jelavic and Davis will shine thirough along with Ness who will hopefully start in the middle if McCulloch can't make. Naismith will be really up for it and I can see him getting a goal.

Having Bougherra back in the middle will be a huge boost.

Yes, it will be a war, and a war that Rangers will win!

We must win as i could not watch the little rat doing a lap of honour around the pitch if they win they win the title.

I'm shaking and boking thinking about just that sight, Teddy Bears dinnae allow this to happen, send that ginger muppet and his motley crew tae fuck!!!

Our lads know the score. As has been pointed out...so do our management.

We must win. It's simple. No one cares how it is done. Sure 5-0 with Barca-esque football would do nicely, but an all out war with us winning the scrappiest 1-0 is fine.

Step up Mo Edu? Once again?

We have some guys though that don't use their heads sometimes. Big Kyle is #1 by some margin. Naisey too a wee bit... Boogy? Well.. he's just arrogant. Weir though is a much harder man than he's given credit for. Whitts too.

Jelavic has enough fight in him. Kyle Hutton, Ness too. Papac is a true professional and won't back down and is good for the odd 'professional foul'

So I think (know) we have the physical attributes to deal with this. Emotional too except for 1-2 players. Just hope we're up 4-0 and bring on Diouf.. Just because.

Too bad Sebo wasn't here 'Sebo's on.. we're taking the piss'" (Something like that anyway)

MON THE GERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(tu)

I think Ledley is a loss to them as he offers protection to kayal which then allows him to dictate play,get stuck into kayal from the first minute and the games ours in my opinion I would play jig for this sole purpose,even if he only lasts an hour here's hoping we are a couple of goals up by then