Rangers trio on terror alert

MarathonMan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a terror threat to Celtic, Lemon, the QC and Godman.

It'll be a bit o craic to our three.

Watch the word 'sectarian' drop from the news reports now.

ce***c pranksters play a trick on rangers men,will be the headline :anguish:

I can't dare to imagine what could happen after Sunday, and particularly if we won... :disappointment:

More parcels, summits on our 'sectarianism', singing and generally being too good for the mopes to be honest.

2dkn060.jpg

It'll be a terror threat to Celtic, Lemon, the QC and Godman.

It'll be a bit o craic to our three.

Watch the word 'sectarian' drop from the news reports now.

Jimmy you are in danger of becoming a good poster on here mate I am finding myself agreeing with most of your points and posts. (tu)

the mhedia have been stirring it up BIG time this year,

hope there fuckin satisfied.

I'd say they share the blame about 60/40 (in their favour) with Lennon.

He kicked this off with his "everyone is against us" war cry after the first game against the vermin. I'm not saying he deserves letter bombs, but certainly his antics this season and the media sensationalism has stirred things up to heights not seen since I was a kid in the 80s.

I'm afraid everyone will wish for a scum victory. After the 'parcel bombs' stories and the 'conspiracy' theories I'm sure a scum victory would seem as something 'fair' for everyone who claim to love football. What I mean is that don't be surprised if we lose that game because of the referre. Hope my english makes sense :craphead:

I'd say they share the blame about 60/40 (in their favour) with Lennon.

He kicked this off with his "everyone is against us" war cry after the first game against the vermin. I'm not saying he deserves letter bombs, but certainly his antics this season and the media sensationalism has stirred things up to heights not seen since I was a kid in the 80s.

agreed (tu)

the thing is,lennon knows all about the rivalry and hatred between the clubs,he's not new to any of it.

he knows exactly what he's doing.

theres a nut job out there who needs to be caught. has anyone noticed the obvious target with bad bo who hasnt had anything. makes me suspicious.

in fact no one in his business has had any parcels in the post, now that is suspicious - tired of writing the news? why not make the news! although surely thats too far-fetched