Scott Parker.

Two things that Scotty Parker has that should be valued over nonsense like tricks and success:

1) The Churchillian ability to make his team-mates cry with a well-timed rousing speech

2) The most outstanding hair on a man not named Javier Zanetti in world football

Two things that Scotty Parker has that should be valued over nonsense like tricks and success:

1) The Churchillian ability to make his team-mates cry with a well-timed rousing speech

2) The most outstanding hair on a man not named Javier Zanetti in world football

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotty Parker's a legend!

Scott Parker has been fantastic all season.

He has had a much better season than Gareth Bale, the Players Player of the Year.

I wouldn't have given Bale or Parker the awards, I think there have been better players; Vidic, van der Sar, Modric, Kompany, Yaya Toure, Wilshere...

Parker has had a good season, as has Charlie Adam. What is the difference... ?

One plays for a London club!

Bale won his award on the strength of the hype around him after his heroics in Milan. In the Premiership he created less goalscoring chances than Simon Davies.

English football writers are largely London based, and they love a player who'll drag a poor side into playing like more than the sum of its parts, so it was all but inevitable that he'd win this award.

Can pull of some brilliant tackles, maybe underated slightly in the past due to him being more defensive, pity hes 30 (I think) but still a better option than Gareth Barry for the next couple of years internationally, what I'd do to see Owen Hargreaves fit again.

Scott Parker has been fantastic all season.

He has had a much better season than Gareth Bale, the Players Player of the Year.

I wouldn't have given Bale or Parker the awards, I think there have been better players; Vidic, van der Sar, Modric, Kompany, Yaya Toure, Wilshere...

Parker has had a good season, as has Charlie Adam. What is the difference... ?

One plays for a London club! One is English!

fixed that for you

:lol: