Fuck Neil Lennon.

King Jela

Fuck him.

Anybody that sympathises with one of the biggest Rangers haters ever is an out and out wanker.

That is all. Felt like I had to get that off my chest due to the fact their's a lot of fuds on here feeling sorry for the prick/bigot.

Mon The Rangers.

Fuck him.

Anybody that sympathises with one of the biggest Rangers haters ever is an out and out wanker.

That is all. Felt like I had to get that off my chest due to the fact their's a lot of fuds on here feeling sorry for the prick/bigot.

Mon The Rangers.

I agree he is one of the biggest Rangers haters ever, but that said no-one should be receiving mail bombs. That is way wrong and to do that you must be a nut job.

Anyone responding to this post be very careful in your replies as we are almost certainly being watched.

I agree he is one of the biggest Rangers haters ever, but that said no-one should be receiving mail bombs. That is way wrong and to do that you must be a nut job.

Anyone responding to this post be very careful in your replies as we are almost certainly being watched.

No one should be receiving mail bombs. Agreed.

The post isn't to do with that. Its about paying that cunt anycunt respect. And if anycunt pays respect to the cunt that hates us, then fuck them.

Fuck him.

Mon The Rangers.

Put yourself in his shoes, your just a bigot yerself! No more a wanker than anyone who claps Lemon!

The guy is only human and the bigots need to remember its all business at the end of the day.

Put yourself in his shoes, your just a bigot yerself! No more a wanker than anyone who claps Lemon!

The guy is only human and the bigots need to remember its all business at the end of the day.

Fuck you. He hates you, me and anyone involved with us, its all good and fine feeling sorry for a human being being targeted like that, but to stand up and applaud a man that hates every single thing to do with you is a different story.

I stand by what I say.

Fuck Neil Lennon.

..may i ask who sent these bombs?

it is a fucking brilliant way for ira celtic supporters to focus hatred on rangers.

then again it couldn't have been the ira coz the cunts would have blown themselves up making it!

there is more fuss about an attempted letterbomb that would have maimed than their is about those ira fuckin bombs that kill people.

i would like that cunt lennon to come out and criticise the fuckers who blew up those innocents. would the fucker do it? NEVER! i'll bet 10% or more of his paycheck goes to funding those fucking ira bombs.

sympathy for lennon? FO

Fuck you. He hates you, me and anyone involved with us, its all good and fine feeling sorry for a human being being targeted like that, but to stand up and applaud a man that hates every single thing to do with you is a different story.

I stand by what I say.

Fuck Neil Lennon.

On the park he hates us all as we hate them all on the park and thats where it should remain.

Whats the most important and professional thing to do for a boxer? Keep it in the ring!!

Am no saying football is boxing but for the thick cunts among us who'd think it'd be funny to try twist things use your brains :sherlock:

I aint gonna stand up and applaud him, i'll be joining in with the singing and i agree fuck him on match day but so many people on here have a real bigoted passion towards a guy like them but opposite religion or team - its a fucking joke especially when its MY team getting the bad name!

it is a fucking brilliant way for ira celtic supporters to focus hatred on rangers.

then again it couldn't have been the ira coz the cunts would have blown themselves up making it!

there is more fuss about an attempted letterbomb that would have maimed than their is about those ira fuckin bombs that kill people.

i would like that cunt lennon to come out and criticise the fuckers who blew up those innocents. would the fucker do it? NEVER! i'll bet 10% or more of his paycheck goes to funding those fucking ira bombs.

sympathy for lennon? FO

(tu)

On the park he hates us all as we hate them all on the park and thats where it should remain.

Whats the most important and professional thing to do for a boxer? Keep it in the ring!!

Am no saying football is boxing but for the thick cunts among us who'd think it'd be funny to try twist things use your brains :sherlock:

I aint gonna stand up and applaud him, i'll be joining in with the singing and i agree fuck him on match day but so many people on here have a real bigoted passion towards a guy like them but opposite religion or team - its a fucking joke especially when its MY team getting the bad name!

On/off the park he hates us.

Shut up.

Shut up.

And shut up.

Honestly, fuck off.

sympathy for lennon? FO

I feel like i need to back the guy up because some fellow Rangers fans are fucking bigoted basterds!

How can you suggest another British man funds a terrorist orginisation? Are you fucking stupid?

The reason Lennon wouldn't come out and critiseize the IRA for blowing people up etc is because thats the only cunts who'd retaliate for him - probably...

IRA have nothing to do with this, its about whats happend today not the past. Who is sending the bombs to lennon and co no one knows as no ones thick enough to leave traces or put there hands up!!!

I cant believe a bigot just went spewing on about IRA bullshite on a Rangers forum regarding Neil Lennon death threats! - SHAME ON YOU!!!

I feel like i need to back the guy up because some fellow Rangers fans are fucking bigoted basterds!

How can you suggest another British man funds a terrorist orginisation? Are you fucking stupid?

The reason Lennon wouldn't come out and critiseize the IRA for blowing people up etc is because thats the only cunts who'd retaliate for him - probably...

IRA have nothing to do with this, its about whats happend today not the past. Who is sending the bombs to lennon and co no one knows as no ones thick enough to leave traces or put there hands up!!!

I cant believe a bigot just went spewing on about IRA bullshite on a Rangers forum regarding Neil Lennon death threats! - SHAME ON YOU!!!

has lennon ever critized the ira? like fuck. he's a card carrying member like a very large % of celtic supporters. shame on ira murderers and supporters.

that where the shame is..and rangers supporters should focus on this as well as the rampant paedos of parkhead. NOW THAT'S REAL fuckin shame!!!

has lennon ever critized the ira? like fuck. he's a card carrying member like a very large % of celtic supporters. shame on ira murderers and supporters.

that where the shame is..and rangers supporters should focus on this as well as the rampant paedos of parkhead. NOW THAT'S REAL fuckin shame!!!

Is there a need to criticize the IRA? How can you say a VERY large % of Celtic fans also support them?

Your just a fucking bigot mate with really onesided views and only one out look in life like quite alot of people on here.

Bet alot who are bigots on here aint like that in person!

The points you bring forward again are PISH POOR!

Now get to bed and stop embaressing yourself son :sleep1:

Is there a need to criticize the IRA? How can you say a VERY large % of Celtic fans also support them?

Your just a fucking bigot mate with really onesided views and only one out look in life like quite alot of people on here.

Bet alot who are bigots on here aint like that in person!

The points you bring forward again are PISH POOR!

Now get to bed and stop embaressing yourself son :sleep1:

celtic are the nucleus of the ira IMHO

so you believe that catholic brits in NI and scotland do not support the IRA.............naivete?

Probably a very small minority, even if their is.

Anyways the IRA doesn't even exist anymore its that wee shitey new IRA now which the old one takes nothing to do with what so ever.

Why is Rangers and Neil Lennon debate turned into a politacal IRA and WHAT IFS debate for? I shall speak no further about it as its just all verbal vomit you seem to be transmitting towards my screen via RM...