Neil Lennon - Evil Bastard

Plamf

On what planet does a supposed 'terror victim' go onto the pitch and try to further infuriate his supposed aggressors?

He was on the touchline constantly being aggressive once again.

He is a horrible excuse of a human being.

He was just doing his Hulk Hogan impression

That's what the papers will say tomorrow anyway, unless they miss it out completly

All sky had to say was it has been a stressful week :craphead:. No mention of his antics. Why do we pander to the papes?

On what planet does a supposed 'terror victim' go onto the pitch and try to further infuriate his supposed aggressors?

He was on the touchline constantly being aggressive once again.

He is a horrible excuse of a human being.

I didnt listen to his prematch interview, turned the sound down he has nothing to say I want to hear, but his body language, aggressive and arrogant did not strike me as someone who has been on the end of a supposed terror threat. Thats why I just cant take these claims seriously.

Either that or the guy is actually needing to be locked up in Carstairs.

he's a tit simple as.

bomb threats etc are inexcusable, at the end of the day this guy has a family, they don't deserve that shit, but he is not helping matters with his feeble attempts at possibly winding up people who have gone beyond fooball and simply into the realm of terrorism.

as football fans we all hate him, but what has gone on recently is not football, it's religious, thast completely seperate and should be treated as such by the press.