Stephan Lichtsteiner

5cotland

Make of it what you will.

Taken from italian website La Stampa

It remains to define the ransom.

Glasgow Rangers on Iaquinta

GIANLUCA Oddenino

Juve return to training until tomorrow afternoon to Vinovo: the company has agreed an extra day of rest, maybe useful to overcome the shock of post-Catania, because the challenge against Lazio is scheduled for Monday evening. Without the players, however, take the counter market. Just Wednesday was reported Liverpool to the Marotta meeting to discuss the surrender of Aquilani, while in Scotland (Glasgow Rangers) are on the trail of leaders Juventus Iaquinta and are raising the pressing to get to the right-back Lichtsteiner of Lazio.

It won't be the transfers fees - it's these types of guys coming for 14 grand a week or less that will be the sticking point.

Unless Whyte takes over, clears the debt and scraps the wage cap.

I would like the wage cap to stay, but it has to be lifted from 14 grand a week.

Mate, Google got the translation wrong; it's Juve who are after him :(

Damn, just shows he has improved even further since the Euros... missed a step then :( Were we not fannying around trying to get Julien Faubert after the Euros?

I remember that we were squabbling over a fee with the Bordeaux president, then West Ham came in with an offer like double that of ours :(

Im sure we offered about £4Million and he ended up signing for £6M... dunno if he even still gets a game for them, bizarelly he ended up on loan at Real Madrid :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Stephan Lichtsteiner. Unfortunately that is wrong, Juve are after him, the translator has got the grammar wrong.

Edit: Dougie has already got there!

Does he not have a woeful disciplinary record. Im sure ive seen Lazio 3 times and he was sent off in 2 of those games :lol:

He has a bit of Fernando Ricksen about him :lol:

I used to really admire him when he was at Grasshoppers and Lille, haven't seen that much of him since Lazio as I go out of my way to watch more obscure leagues than the big leagues that are televised.

Im sure the game i seen he got 2 yellows, yet he could have walked for both challenges :lol: