Rangers fansite to face lawsuit for defamation?

boss

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just like a blatant attempt at publicity for his facebook page. One minute he's coming out with 'what does a guy have to do to get to 51,000 friends around here....?' then 'I'm suing FF' 2 timmys on my facebook have liked his page today so its obviously worked.

Shut up, they are still bears ffs.

You shut up

Just because my views differ from yours doesn't mean you have to tell me to shut up

These forums are for discussion whether you agree or not

Bears or not , they are a joke

His facebook has more bile in it than anything on FF.

Off topic - The irony of Galloway is the very people he exploits loves, would have him executed for treason if he was born in one of their countries and so openly was an enemy of the state.

It's ridiculous that this joke of a bully is still allowed to be in the public eye AND allowed political involvement. Back when Britain had a backbone he'd have been kicked into touch.

A vicious little manipulator who relies on aggression to get through life.

That isn't good news.

Although, I'm sceptical of the degree of responsibility a forum has over it's comments, unless the comments were from the site themselves.

nothing to stop anyone going on and posting tripe, so i guess it cant just be a comment from a poster surely, otherwise im sure lots of us could take this actions with posters, he is a baboon looking for a piece of the action that is anti rangers, im sure he has made many an accusation towards rangers and good bears, i think he is fibbing

You shut up

Just because my views differ from yours doesn't mean you have to tell me to shut up

These forums are for discussion whether you agree or not

Bears or not , they are a joke

So more bears are getting strung up by this republican lovin country and you think they deserve it.

nae bother

It's funny, I hated Galloway before I even knew he was a fenian.

Then I heard him ranting about us on youtube and hated the cretin even more.

Hope Galloway sees this and tries to sue me.

Oh noez some cunt online doesnae like me

Gotta agree with Dennis on this one, sorry.

There's plenty of Rangers fans on here who's views I can't stand with a passion, but at the end of the day we are all meant to be one. We need to stick together when faced with outside pressure and threats like this and not turn on each other and cause more trouble.

Gotta agree with Dennis on this one, sorry.

There's plenty of Rangers fans on here who's views I can't stand with a passion, but at the end of the day we are all meant to be one. We need to stick together when faced with outside pressure and threats like this and not turn on each other and cause more trouble.

i concur there

So more bears are getting strung up by this republican lovin country and you think they deserve it.

nae bother

As I said if they deserve it they deserve it

If they are in the wrong they should face the consequences

For too long they can do what they like

This board is far more laid back and you can make your point without a mod who thinks he is the judge of all the land

As I said if they deserve it they deserve it

If they are in the wrong they should face the consequences

For too long they can do what they like

This board is far more laid back and you can make your point without a mod who thinks he is the judge of all the land

It's nothing to do with the layout of the board or who runs it, it is yet another attack on us as a whole, think about it.