Rangers fansite to face lawsuit for defamation?

boss

Gotta agree with Dennis on this one, sorry.

There's plenty of Rangers fans on here who's views I can't stand with a passion, but at the end of the day we are all meant to be one. We need to stick together when faced with outside pressure and threats like this and not turn on each other and cause more trouble.

I totally agree with you mate, but to be honest Most people have a gripe with Follow Follow, ''Their fellow bears'' but i got banned for LIFE !! for something that if the papers got ahold of they would have gone to town, Follow Follow are run by guys who have their own wee agendas and ban comments for speaking on a forum. Plus they dont have the common decency to reply to an appeal, so like the boys are saying they are a joke.

but Galloway is a tosser, and Everyone in the world will sue him for the pish he spouts on talk sport and on the internet, he is a ''supreme bigot''.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is a first class clown,he is an attention seeker of the highest order, this man has in the past walked at IRA organised rallies with Adams, met with saddam hussein and other despot tyrants just to keep his profile up, and i swear i said to my mates last week when the bomb threats thing was major news, watch george galloway get himself involved in one way or another. If the people re-elect this idiot back in to scottish politics after all these years then they only have themselves to blame, and mark my words he will forever play the ante irish and ante catholic card this self important politician hates everything Rangers

FF have a habit of banning any cunt that says anything they don't like.

Very true. I find it hard to have any sympathy with them, but seeing as its weasel-face Galloway, £ollow £ollow have my 100% support.

Fuck George Galloway.

Another publicity stunt to gain votes from the terrorist lovers.

What's this 'defamation' going to do, make him a laughing stock?

I'm sure dressing up in a lycra suit and pretending to be a fucking cat on national television done that already. The man has next to no credibility.

If I sued every time somebody said something about me on the internet I'd be a fucking millionaire.

I bet you some Celtic orientated sites are creaming themselves in anticipation of this, ignoring the actual legal implications and what it would mean for all forums if Galloway took on FF and won.

I wouldn't be prepared to run RM anymore, in an enviroment whereby I could be held liable for the comments of users of this site. Only the crazy would be willing to run a forum, or indeed comment based website, be it football or anything, in those circumstances.

It is impossible to moderate everything 24/7. It would be the death of internet forums as we know them.

Some of the worst stuff I've seen has been on the Betfair forum. I'm sure folk get banned but Betfair themselves have never been shut down/sued. That said, I've no idea what the buffoon is taking them to court for.

You shut up

Just because my views differ from yours doesn't mean you have to tell me to shut up

These forums are for discussion whether you agree or not

Bears or not , they are a joke

There are still a lot of good bears on follow follow.

I was on it for years but not now, banned by the wankers that run it about 6 times but it still has some decent bears.

Some of the worst stuff I've seen has been on the Betfair forum. I'm sure folk get banned but Betfair themselves have never been shut down/sued. That said, I've no idea what the buffoon is taking them to court for.

Aye, Betfair is ridiculous. I got banned for merely passing on a story I had heard, literally dozens of times, about Charlie Nicholas & young girls during his Arsenal days.

i will bet he doesn't.

this will be like when he was assaulted in glasgow airport but no evidence could be found it ever happened.

i remember that.glasgow airport you would think would be the place in scotland that would have most cctv covering it.just timmy propaganda

The reason "Shall I be the pussy"is going after FF and not this site is because of Mark Dingwall its a publicity stunt and whether or not he made the comments (of which I do not know what were) he will try to go after the Mark Dingwall anyway. He has been on the toe Rhags radar for a long time.

I do not know or care why this sites hates FF and grandmaster suck but I was brought up with his fanzines I am not a member of his forum though (email pish).

But he or any other bear that gets taking to court by that hypocritical Roman catholic* cunt they get my 100 % backing.

* 2 times divorcee his second and third wifes being of the muslim faith( I think auld papa Benedict would frown on that what did he say it was a barbaric religion inforced by the sword. hey but at least she wasnt jewish you know what the papa joined in his youth) his second wife was granted a quickie She had filed a complaint about the 54-year-old at lat time Respect MP's friendships with other women, claiming his behaviour left her depressed surely he must have been excommunicated years ago.

Im sure he wasnt married to his 'lets just call her his 3rd wife the muslin lady"

He had a child with her out of wedlock lucky the hardlinners that attack over cartoons never found out or he would have been in hiding like mr Rushdie.

There are still a lot of good bears on follow follow.

I was on it for years but not now, banned by the wankers that run it about 6 times but it still has some decent bears.

Very true mate

My gripe is how it's run

i remember that.glasgow airport you would think would be the place in scotland that would have most cctv covering it.just timmy propaganda

its worrying to think that the security is so lapse at an airport which has been subject to recent terrorist attack.