Jesús Rabanal

5cotland

He is a left back who can play left midfield. He is very very quick and is a very agile for his size. He is very good at getting up and down the line when required.

He currently plays in Peru and is a Peru International. He's 26 and if Papac leaves at the end of the season then I would love this guy to be his replacement.

I understand that he may be a little bit of an unknown to many people so opinions may be mixed.

But I think he would be some signing . He will not require a high fee, £300,000 tops

Surely, by signing Jesus, we would be stirring up more sectarian hatred, like when we waved those oppressive Union Flags, or when we cut the grass in a provocative pattern?

Keep religion out of football. :pipe:

what a wild suggestion, think you've been playing a little to much football manager sir! :rolleyes:

my dad is a scout for reading fc n he got multiple videos from players all around an he was in there. He looks some player n i thought he would be perfect for us

my dad is a scout for reading fc n he got multiple videos from players all around an he was in there. He looks some player n i thought he would be perfect for us

Fair enough mate, fair enough was only having some banter!

Well if he looks the part, get the videos sent to Alistair!

:craphead: