A few things I learned tonight

Jelavic

Firstly he said he is a proper gent and a breath of fresh air compared to the majority of people in football. Is in it for the love of the game and money is not as important to him. Also when agents and Jelavic went for dinner together (before he signed for gers) whilst players normally expect the agents to pick up the tab, he insisted on paying. (this is a theme with the majority of croatian players)

His transfer was delayed due to the last minute interest from down south. Rangers had the heads up on him and when Everton and Stoke to name 2 caught wind they wanted to see him play. They were hoping to see him for a final time in the last aston villa game that he ended up refusing to play after demanding his move to rangers. Rangers were the only club to have the money on the table. the others hesitant as they had not done enough homework yet. Everton are gutted, completely gutted they lost out after seeing how he has done this season. They are still circling and they are not the only team.

Diouf

We are paying 20k of his 30k a week deal at blackburn. Celtic and Rangers were both alerted to the availability of Diouf. Its possible that he may return, however there is a lot of interest from europe and the middle east. He's actually quite screwed on in the head and loves the attention and showing off, which is plain to see.

Transfer Markets

As plenty on here have suggested in the past, the European market is the one we need to be in to start making money. France, Croatia, Serbia etc etc plenty of decent talent here and English clubs are too used to buying established players at inflated prices to catch up to it. The German clubs are leading the way in these markets and they way they handle transfers is second to none. None of this last minute shambles and farce we put up with time after time in UK.

Great read (tu)

You're spot on about the European market, we need to spread our resources over to that. There's alot of untapped potential there.

Great read (tu)

You're spot on about the European market, we need to spread our resources over to that. There's alot of untapped potential there.

We will struggle to pick up players from Croatia on Serbia. Countries from in the EU, yes, but not them.

SOURCE ??.

its not really my place to give out the source of my info to all. I'd like to but I dont feel its fair on who told me this.

I don't normally come up with information about players and deals etc cos I am not in the know at all, I had one conversation with someone and this is some of what we discussed.

its not really my place to give out the source of my info to all. I'd like to but I dont feel its fair on who told me this.

I don't normally come up with information about players and deals etc cos I am not in the know at all, I had one conversation with someone and this is some of what we discussed.

Thanks for posting. It's up to the individual to believe the story or not. (tu)