Emile Mpenza and Marcin Wasileski?

Muff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 and past his sell by date...

I'm glad we couldn't afford that old sell by date donkey shevchenko then eh?

I wiz talkin aboot Mpenza....never heard of the other guy and niether have youz

28 and past his sell by date...

I'm glad we couldn't afford that old sell by date donkey shevchenko then eh?

I wiz talkin aboot Mpenza....never heard of the other guy and niether have youz

i wiz talkin aboot mpenza

Mpenza is 28!

Ok its just that heez been around for about 85 yrs and did hee haw thats why I said he wiz a donkey and nothing has changed

He is in the same bracket as his countryman Buffel...DONKEYS

Mpenza is 28!

Yep, 29 in July, if he stayed injury free, and if he actually wanted to sign for us, and if he was who McCoist was looking at, at the match, and if he is the player we might be going for then we could possibly get 3 good years out of him.

Notice a lot of "ifs", every single player who might be in our price range and are coming to the end of their contracts are going to be getting linked to us, we won't know anything until something comes out officialy from Rangers, whether it becomes a good signing or not only time will tell.

Mpenza is 28!

Yep, 29 in July, if he stayed injury free, and if he actually wanted to sign for us, and if he was who McCoist was looking at, at the match, and if he is the player we might be going for then we could possibly get 3 good years out of him.

Notice a lot of "ifs", every single player who might be in our price range and are coming to the end of their contracts are going to be getting linked to us, we won't know anything until something comes out officialy from Rangers, whether it becomes a good signing or not only time will tell.

if if if if if if.....ah feck it heez pesh

And he is pesh

Manchester City look set to face competition from Scottish Giants Glasgow Rangers for the signature of Belgian striker Emile Mpenza.

Mpenza signed a short term deal at the City of Manchester Stadium and has impressed so far as the club scrambles for Premiership safety. The striker has hit 2 goals in 7 appearances for City and boss Stuart Pearce is hoping to tie the striker down to a longer term deal in the summer.

Glasgow Rangers however could be set to rival City for his signature and have had scouts monitoring the striker. Rangers boss Walter Smith is looking to add more fire power to his squad as he attempts to break Celtic's stranglehold on Scottish football.

Mpenza is 28!

Ok its just that heez been around for about 85 yrs and did hee haw thats why I said he wiz a donkey and nothing has changed

have u ever seen Mpenza play?? :rolleyes:

Mpenza is 28!

Na....dont even know whit he looks like

6ft 2 with blond hair I think...... ye know that Scandanavian sort of look

Mpenza is 28!

I hope ur bein ironic fishy?

Mpenza is 28!

:lol:doh Quite the opposite

Mpenza is 28!

;)

:lol:doh Quite the opposite

Caught a whopper !!! ;)

Fish.

Have you got a terrible home life......there is alot of negativity in there and anger........group hug.

feel the love in the room.

Mpenza,Healy,Koevermaans and Boyd as our 4 strikers next season will do me although there was a young chap wi Man U last night i think we should look at...........Ronald O something,is he Irish ???

Fish.

Have you got a terrible home life......there is alot of negativity in there and anger........group hug.

Mpenza,Healy,Koevermaans and Boyd as our 4 strikers next season will do me although there was a young chap wi Man U last night i think we should look at...........Ronald O something,is he Irish ???

The only thing wrong with my homelife is reading some of the pesh you and yer mates come away with :pipeguy:

Fish.

The only thing wrong with my homelife is reading some of the pesh you and yer mates come away with :pipeguy:

Solution is close your eyes......have you done it......ok can you see it now ???????????????