Dingwall

GOAT

hes not smeone i would hang about with but i have to say having met him a good few times. i find him to be a plesant chap.

Did you have money in your pocket?

hes not smeone i would hang about with but i have to say having met him a good few times. i find him to be a plesant chap.

He made some good points about the reputation of Rangers fans being over hyped and exagerrated by the media. I agreed with most of what he said.

He made some good points about the reputation of Rangers fans being over hyped and exagerrated by the media. I agreed with most of what he said.

i can only speak from my own experience. others will have there own experiences.

what i would say is not to judge anyone based on what others say.

i can only speak from my own experience. others will have there own experiences.

good point judge him by your own experience , nah feck that hes a guy who split the support, alienated the RST to be a laughing stock, and continually tries to fleece bears out of money.

good point judge him by your own experience , nah feck that hes a guy who split the support, alienated the RST to be a laughing stock, and continually tries to fleece bears out of money.

thats alot of work for one guy.

Same.

I've known him for a few years and never had a problem with him and got on well anytime I've been in his company.

However, others have had a few bad experiences & there's more than a few stories floating about, but until he does bad to me I can't bad mouth the man.

Same.

I've known him for a few years and never had a problem with him and got on well anytime I've been in his company.

However, others have had a few bad experiences & there's more than a few stories floating about, but until he does bad to me I can't bad mouth the man.

thats all i am saying mate.

the storys about him will have 2 sides of course.