New signing

Im currently on holiday in Cyprus and got to talking to a local pub owner who showed me a report in their local paper over here about one of their best young players apparently prepared for a 1.5 mil move to Glasgow Rangers ??

Apparently he is an attcking Midfielder who gets forward and scores often ( well over here anyway) ,, couldnt make out his name and .. the guy said he is young. Hard to tell sometimes with mediterian ,, but I saw his pic in the paper and I would say late teens early 20's.

Has anyone heard owt back home ??

And if not and turns out true ,,,, then first heard hear perhaps oor first new signing of the new ownership ???? who knows

Havent heard anything at all mate, a name, club name, newspaper name would help but haha

I know mate ,, but it was a hard enough conversation and I couldnt decifer much ,,, like i said i saw the report in the paper (written in greek) ,, the guy i was talking to runs a scottish themed pub (married a scots lass i think) so he knows his scottish teams ok,,, just wonered was all

There cnt be that many clubs here in Cyprus,,, and it was cyprus def NOT greek ????

haha like i tried to say (without sounding racist) ,, hard to tell out here from a pic,, the guy said he was young so I guess 24 wouldnt be ancient lol,,, yeh he showed me the pic and translated the heading that said " prepares for move to ranger",, Not saying it definate ,, just what i saw and what he told me the paper here said

It'll be this fella surely?

Rangers are preparing a £1.5m summer move for 24-year-old Macedonia striker Ivan Trickovski, presently with APOEL Nicosia in the Cypriot league. (the Sun)