Sunday

What time will the team becoming home to Ibrox you think? Im working till 4.30 and theres no chance i'll get it off. Been trying for ages and to no avail. However, i'm desperate to at least get there for them coming back to ibrox and on to the park with the trophy and get in.

Me? I think you may be Mistaken. I dont recall ever calling him a clown because i've always been a fan of smith. Ive been frustrated with lack of subs and things like that before but even still I do not recall ever calling him a clown. SO before you start i would like to see evidence of this.

What time will the team becoming home to Ibrox you think? Im working till 4.30 and theres no chance i'll get it off. Been trying for ages and to no avail. However, i'm desperate to at least get there for them coming back to ibrox and on to the park with the trophy and get in.

Don't count yer chickens just yet, plenty to do still

Me? I think you may be Mistaken. I dont recall ever calling him a clown because i've always been a fan of smith. Ive been frustrated with lack of subs and things like that before but even still I do not recall ever calling him a clown. SO before you start i would like to see evidence of this.

I apologise if I've mistaken you for someone close to your username (tu)

The body language expert can go and take a fuck to himself :D

At least I admit when I'm wrong.

I apologise if I've mistaken you for someone close to your username (tu)

The body language expert can go and take a fuck to himself :D

At least I admit when I'm wrong.

I think you may have me mistaken, yeah.

I dont get the body language bit but No worries man.