Fuck you, Lawell. Bastards vandalised 7 or 8 cars on Drumoyne Road.

H72

Didn't happen at Ibrox but some wee cunt keyed my new motor the other night, was fucking raging and it's only a wee scratch , can't imagine how pissed you must be! Do these wee jakes have nothing better to do? Karma will catch up with them eventually...

After watching Rangers tonight, I was walking back to the car with my dad to return to 7 or 8 cars, including ours, vandalised - some far worse than others. Our bright green Picasso (that's a story for another day) was covered in spray paint. "CFC" was right across the left-side of the car and the cunts even took the time to paint the wing-mirrors in.

Compared to others, we had it lucky. Some poor bastards had their wing-mirrors completely kicked off, headlights smashed, and some side windows looked pretty bashed too. The car next to ours had "IRA" littered across the side, as did another car a few yards down.

With everyone helping each other, it took a good 20 minutes to wash/scrape off the paint. Two wee boys next to me kept asking their dad what "IRA" meant and that they were tired and wanted to go home. They couldn't understand why someone had done it. This is by no means a point-scoring exercise. However, fuck you, Mr Lawell. You fucking cunt.

I witnessed first hand Celtic's bigotry problem tonight in the form of vandalism and terrorist glorification, as did another handful of people who just went to Ibrox to watch the game with their family and friends.

Celtic DO have a bigotry problem and you better not turn your fucking cheek on it. Bastards.

Post the phone pictures on here mate, let's get them spread around. Sorry to hear about your car (bright green picasso :blink: ), also sorry to hear it got vandalised...

Sorry for what happened to you mate. I despise people in general who vandalise cars, or anything for that matter, just for the sake of it. Scummy, cowardly bastards.

I feel a bit dodgy posting one of the pictures because it isn't my car - albeit, it's only a side on view and the rain has ruined the picture a bit.

That's fucking disgusting :anguish:

Where were you parked?

I'm pretty sure it's called Drumoyne Road.

We've parked there and around there for as long as I can remember and never had any trouble whatsoever.

I feel a bit dodgy posting one of the pictures because it isn't my car - albeit, it's only a side on view and the rain has ruined the picture a bit.

As long as there are no licence plates on display then post away mate :)

Really sorry to hear that though :( You'll need to get this highlighted though, scum of the earth!

Where abouts did u leave your car??? was it the wee street where, You have to walk up stairs to get on to the rd heading down to ibrox?

where the wee Rangers club is??

Thats where I park!

Same problem, I had parked there as well on Tuesday night, passenger side wing mirror well and truly snapped off and hanging by the electrics. Luckily the mechanism still works so should be a cheap fix. I feared the worst walking down that street seeing CFC sprayed all over the cars, and windows smashed. I think I too got off lucky.

Scum of the earth bastards.

I take it none of this managed tae get any press coverage?

If the chants coming from the away end from Tynecastle on Wednesday night doesn't get any press coverage how do you expect this to? After a proper inspection of my car today I've found that its a £2 fix. Thank fuck.