My Man of the Match

delamonty

Quite simple

Walter Smith. 10

Everyone else is in his shadow. You could see from the off how much everyone was up for this. Walter would say, it wasn't about him. Of course not. No man is bigger than the club, and this, Walter not only understands, he is a clear proponent of.

The picture(s) of him at the end ... rain drenched .. happy, bowing to the support is one that I am happy to see. Why? Because Walter is pleased. (Job almost done.) He has seen the highs and lows of Football, and he is where he belongs. The Rangers.

He might go somewhere else, but we all know where his heart is. Ibrox.

Well done Walter. I for one, applaud you and your incredible service. Especially in the last few years where you essentially represented US against Banks, boardrooms and BS. Thank you!

Step forward, Mr. McCoist.

Mine was actually Edu tonight.

I know I'm a vocal critic of his, but you can't say I don't give credit where it's due.

He was superb. Got stuck in and made some good breaks.

Only downside, was a couple of times being caught in no-mans land against Gomis in the middle of the park, but to be honest he had a great game overall.

Mine was actually Edu tonight.

I know I'm a vocal critic of his, but you can't say I don't give credit where it's due.

He was superb. Got stuck in and made some good breaks.

Only downside, was a couple of times being caught in no-mans land against Gomis in the middle of the park, but to be honest he had a great game overall.

I'd agree with this, he was well up for it tonight. Between him and Weir for me.

Was expecting the usual MOTM thing tonight, but Walter deserves it for simply being Walter,

Davis IMO was MOTM tonight but Edu was second, in the last couple he has come back to be the player I know he can be but has been piss poor this season ! everyone of the team went about there game superbly tonight but !

2 games down 1 left ! bring on Sunday, forget what happens tomorrow and win on Sunday ! we have 1 hand on the title, No over-confidence until the final ball has been kicked. On Sunday leave every ounce of blood sweat and tears out there for the man himself Sir Walter Smith. 90 minutes left to go Rangers Fans lets get behind all of them like never before, WATP ! :praise:

Was expecting the usual MOTM thing tonight, but Walter deserves it for simply being Walter,

Davis IMO was MOTM tonight but Edu was second, in the last couple he has come back to be the player I know he can be but has been piss poor this season ! everyone of the team went about there game superbly tonight but

2 games down 1 left ! bring on Sunday, forget what happens tomorrow and win on Sunday ! we have 1 hand on the title, No over-confidence until the final ball has been kicked. On Sunday leave every ounce of blood sweat and tears out there for the man himself Sir Walter Smith. 90 minutes left to go Rangers Fans lets get behind all of them

like never before, WATP ! :praise:

Good post mate

Quite simple

Walter Smith. 10

Everyone else is in his shadow. You could see from the off how much everyone was up for this. Walter would say, it wasn't about him. Of course not. No man is bigger than the club, and this, Walter not only understands, he is a clear proponent of.

The picture(s) of him at the end ... rain drenched .. happy, bowing to the support is one that I am happy to see. Why? Because Walter is pleased. (Job almost done.) He has seen the highs and lows of Football, and he is where he belongs. The Rangers.

Well done Walter. I for one, applaud you and your incredible service. Especially in the last few years where you essentially represented US against Banks, boardrooms and BS. Thank you!

Great post

Quite simple

Walter Smith. 10

:clap:

Edu and Lafferty gave absolutely everything last night, I'd probably go for Lafferty as man of the match. He got himself into good positions so many times, inches away from having two goals last night with that shot against the post.

Walter has to get a special mention though, the team are looking so fired up right now - the nerves don't seem to be affecting them and that's got to be down to the gaffer.

Quite simple

Walter Smith. 10

well said

I felt a lump in my throat when Adrian Coll said Walter was man of the match overall well deserved I just hope the club do something in the wiley old foxes memory

Arise Sir Walter!!

Quite simple

Walter Smith. 10

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: