Who is coming to belfast for the 12th ?a

It just doesn't do anything for me TBH, Which is weird as my Dad & my Uncle will both be walking in it, I am sure my Granda will be watching it on TV for hours on end also.

Weird bassa that i am.

ah right i was waiting on you giving me some reason like your a tim or something lol i had all the abuse ready to launch an assault on you there lol but thats a reasonable answer as my misses is the same she isnt fused on it ( i think i put her of i normally end up not being able to walk or speak right not to mention i play the loyalist music 365 days a year so she is imune to it now and not to mention she is a scouser lol) although in saying that i have converted her from a liverpool fan to rangers so im half way there into creating a bigot lol

I usually walk but this will be my 1st year not walking, I am going to enjoy my day watching a parade for a change.

ah right nice one mate how come you aint walking this year ? i use to walk when i was younger then i found drink and partying lol

i play the loyalist music 365 days a year so she is imune to it now and not to mention she is a scouser lol) although in saying that i have converted her from a liverpool fan to rangers so im half way there into creating a bigot lol

Aye, cos thats what we're all about eh?

i aint even going to dignify that with and answer if you dont know what happens in northern Ireland on the 12th you must live out side of the uk do you?

Is it something to do with The Rangers? This being the Bears Den & all.......

ah right nice one mate how come you aint walking this year ? i use to walk when i was younger then i found drink and partying lol

Just want to watch the big parade, I always walk in it and want to see all the different bands etc and get a drink.

ill be there , staying with the mate in donegall pass as per usual, cant wait

i no mate i normally have to work one of the three days but i got in early this year and have 5 days booked of lol so ill be up to me neck in it this year lol