Show Your Faces From Sunday

were u the guy tht kept filming behind him? hahaha!! just remembered that just now. get some of ur videos fired my way mate please haha.

naaa, that was the guy to my left, i had a red jacket on lol

i made the tele for the goals was in the chadwick row c right at the corner flag wis wearing a mad red white and blue all in one jumpsuit lol

was also talking to the booler outside at half time quality guy

jeezoh lads the guy in the suit/tie and walter mask was VLADIMIR WEISS!!!

check out all the pics on various sites his belt buckle gives him away,and he was sitting in the chadwick with some of our club members.

The first guy to move into the empty section in the east stand?

This was the old man who lives on my steet, says him and his wife were being spat on and shouted at so he moved away from them, the guy and his mrs are about 70 ffs

:lol: It can't be. They say whoever finds this fabled character they will be gifted with eternal life

You can find this " Loony " (just kidding) in the Kirkie Rangers SC and is a regular poster on FF. ;)

Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-Kyle-Lafferty-his-second_2597061.jpg

5 back, 2 front right.

Can also be seen in sig with Dad & Bro.

If anyone knows the blonde 4 back and 3 from right please message me her facebook name. She was... (tu)

Stone Cold Steve Austin bottom right!!

The first guy to move into the empty section in the east stand?

This was the old man who lives on my steet, says him and his wife were being spat on and shouted at so he moved away from them, the guy and his mrs are about 70 ffs

The old couple started right under the Killie Flag.The flag bearers had a day off from filming the scheme.

6 toes and 6 fingers Killie loyal. :drugang: