Man City linked with Ronaldo?

Can't see it. City will have to watch what they spend due to the new UEFA finance rules which kick in soon.

see that UEFA finance rules are as grey as fuck

apparently iirc a club has to break even over a 3 year period, which is fair enough, but it doesnt say how

if a club is 200million in the red over 3 seasons, and the clubs owner/board/shareholders etc decided to pump in 200million, they have effectively broke even

so that would be a loophole around UEFA's new rule

and as we know the arabs are fucking minted, their daily profits could pay for ronaldo :lol:

as it stands the story is baws, ronaldo wouldnt come to city imo plus city are just being linked with everyone

guarantee that the fifa world player of the year shortlist is exactly the same as the man city potential signings list

Why?

If Man City are willing to pay 150 odd million for Ronaldo then that's obviously how much they feel he would be worth to them.

It's a cliche, but it's a true one.

dont no why. I dont agree with it

dont no why. I dont agree with it

I'm not keen on it. I dislike the amount of money that gets thrown about these days, but the way I look at it is that say I wanted to pay £5,000 for a car then why should I not pay that just because somebody else thinks it's only worth £2,500?

Hopefully this fair play rule sorts things out, but its sucha grey area that thinsg are just going to get even stupider.