still nothing been done

i know a lot of people are going to say aww not another celtic thread......but this isnt in the bears den and i am in need of a right bitch!

can anyone confirm if anything is being done about the rebel/sectarian singing HIGHLIGHTED by the bbc at the cup final on sat?

are FARE on the case yet?

cos i very much dout it :(

Thought only the SFA could deal with it and they wont criticise Celtic because they want to target the individuals rather than the clubs.

Then again, were FARE not behind the Victor Obinna racist bullshit, so maybe they can get involved at the domestic level.

I'd be very surprised if nothing is done about it.

I honestly don't even know any Celtic songs, I'm amazed how some people sit and watch their games and know exactly what they're singing.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it mate.

Thought only the SFA could deal with it and they wont criticise Celtic because they want to target the individuals rather than the clubs.

Then again, were FARE not behind the Victor Obinna racist bullshit, so maybe they can get involved at the domestic level.

Yes they were, so they SHOULD look into Scum FC but I very much doubt it TBH :anguish:

A well known Celtic fansite have sent a letter of complaint to BBC, its so embarrassing, they cant help but mention us and insert lyrics to some loyalist tunes to deflect away from their own bile. I didnt read it all but im sure they were trying to point out the IRA were not bad guys and indeed poor oppressed victims. :lol:

On topic, nothing will get done, nothing.

Nothing will get done in Scotland. Neil Doncaster stated on that tv programme on the BBC that in Scotland clubs are not held accountable for there fans. In Europe they see the club & fans as one which is why we have been fined & banned.