exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

hello chaps sorry not had a chance to get on just fininshed.

what i meant at lunch time regarding bain was that him being being was just the start of it,the news wasnt about him.

since the takeover was completed you wouldnt believe the amount of paper work we have had to shift threw,its unbelieveable just how much paper work has to be done.

while going through the paper work there was some irregular documents found regarding martin bain,there for he had to be suspended until we get to the bottom of it,not just bain may i add.

i can confirm that AJ was paid for being chairman but not going into details as to how he was paid but it wasnt a yearly salary!it wasnt much but still got paid.

now onto the tax case,i am 100% confident that we will win the case which is in the final stages and looking very promising,this was meant to be announced on thursday but as off 5pm today there was talk off delaying this statement due to whats happened over the last 24hrs,theres always a stumbling block when it comes to rangers if its not the takeover its now the tax case.but its nothing major and will be sorted over the next few days.

finally the player i mentioned,we were and still are in talks with him and his agent and looked as though could have been completed tomorrow but yet again a stumbling block arises,his club have upped there price to near double what was first mentioned.

i honestly cant name names but what i will say hes scottish and playing abroad,make of that what you want!

paper work you had to do?

you're not trying to say you're a 'source close to the deal' are you?

please tell me you're not taking that route... :lol:

mods,you know what to do (tu)

hello chaps sorry not had a chance to get on just fininshed.

what i meant at lunch time regarding bain was that him being being was just the start of it,the news wasnt about him.

since the takeover was completed you wouldnt believe the amount of paper work we have had to shift threw,its unbelieveable just how much paper work has to be done.

while going through the paper work there was some irregular documents found regarding martin bain,there for he had to be suspended until we get to the bottom of it,not just bain may i add.

i can confirm that AJ was paid for being chairman but not going into details as to how he was paid but it wasnt a yearly salary!it wasnt much but still got paid.

now onto the tax case,i am 100% confident that we will win the case which is in the final stages and looking very promising,this was meant to be announced on thursday but as off 5pm today there was talk off delaying this statement due to whats happened over the last 24hrs,theres always a stumbling block when it comes to rangers if its not the takeover its now the tax case.but its nothing major and will be sorted over the next few days.

finally the player i mentioned,we were and still are in talks with him and his agent and looked as though could have been completed tomorrow but yet again a stumbling block arises,his club have upped there price to near double what was first mentioned.

i honestly cant name names but what i will say hes scottish and playing abroad,make of that what you want!

so everything has been delayed (how conveniant) and stuff will happen within the forseeable future. Wow, startling stuff.

You can stick your Kenny Miller up yer arse! We should all sing that because that will force our management into not signing that turncoat celtic-badge thumping waste of a jersey :sherlock:

Not that i believe any of this but if it was Miller coming back i would be more than happy.

A player who played half a season and still ends up the top goalscorer and people dont want him.

This guy is a joker - he's saying that we will win the tax case, which is a 50/50 chance and he's saying that we'll sign Kenny Miller, which would hardly be a massive shock or a Scottish player from England, again, not a massive shock. He's also claiming that they have doubled the fee so that he has a nice wee get out clause. I'm not biting

you do realise that england is classed as abroad perhaps :wink:

wacky suggestion, would anyone take christophe berra for defence? i know wolves are fucking woeful, but he looks not bad in that woeful team

i'm sure we were linked with berra before he moved,were we not?

aye,he would do a job i suppose...