exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

Can I just say that I knew nothing about this thread until 4-minutes ago - 4-minutes was as long as I could cope with trawling through the early two-dozen posts of this Internet monster before giving up exhausted.

It is the sum total of much ado about nothing.

In summary, this thread should be placed in a lead-lined box and dropped off a cruise liner mid-Atlantic never to be seen or heard from again. :sherlock:

I'm still willing tae wait and see whit comes oota this before jumpin oan the OP.

We've just seen AJ and Bain suspended for irregularities, which I'd say is exciting news.

This guy posted aboot it before it wiz in the papers.

Noo he's saying there's more tae come - I'll gie him the benefit of the doubt for now.

We've just seen AJ and Bain suspended for irregularities, which I'd say is exciting news.

This guy posted aboot it before it wiz in the papers.

That's hardly exciting news, it comes as no surprise and I don't believe it's because of irregularities but more to do with terms of contract.

That was part of it, he has already said the main one was the tax case.

Well he had better be spot on or I shall follow his every post with abuse. 4 days hes left us waiting for 1 pish story, and another that probably wont come out

Exactly Dennis, the op is claiming it will be done by tmrw. :lol:

(tu)

the 6 weeks is almost up and then it would be up to HMRC to appeal if they felt the need. He may still be proved correct.