AJ to warn RFC fans to be "vigilant" over Craig Whyte

Jelavic.

You may find that something to laugh about, personally I'd be fucking gutted.

There are two ways Whyte would get his (or whoever's) £18 million back.

A) A favourable outcome of the taxcase will see him "waive" the £18 million because the shares he (or RFC Group Ltd) own become valuable and he does indeed find some willing buyers for them.

B) An unfavourable outcome results in a liquidation and him (or RFC Group Ltd) being the preferred creditor.

He will have planned and have different strategys for both outcomes.

No chance we will enter liquidation i repeat no fucking chance

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance we will enter liquidation i repeat no fucking chance

So if the tax case gets found against us how much of a tax bill will Whyte be willing to pay £10 £20 £30 £40 £50 million ? Or will he say "Fuck this for a game of soldiers, I want my money back!"

He took a £1 bet if we receive a favourable outcome then it's a stunning bet and kudos to him for making it, if however we receive an unfavourable outcome and we are liquidated all he loses is £1 the £18 million being secured and ranking above HMRC in the list of creditors.

I hope that's not too complicated for you to comprehend.

All he would lose would be £1 you say?

I really, really, really would not like to be the man who presided over a collapse of The Rangers for a bet. I'd bet the cost of his gamble going wrong for the club would cost him much more than £1.

Betting losses aren't always financial.

All he would lose would be £1 you say?

I really, really, really would not like to be the man who presided over a collapse of The Rangers for a bet. I'd bet the cost of his gamble going wrong for the club would cost him much more than £1.

Betting losses aren't always financial.

I'm aware of that, but is he ?

So if the tax case gets found against us how much of a tax bill will Whyte be willing to pay £10 £20 £30 £40 £50 million ? Or will he say "Fuck this for a game of soldiers, I want my money back!"

Liquidation is a wet dream of the fenian mindset.

It's not happening, whatever the outcome, and you and the rest of your pals are going to be left seriously dissapointed over this one.

The filth still seem to be listening to guys who have been wrong every step of the way concerning our finances. They have been proven wrong time and time again over the last three years from our levels of debt to the takeover. I guess they need to put all their time and energy into something because if it was thinking about the football over the last three years they would realise how we have humiliated them.

It's not happening, whatever the outcome, and you and the rest of your pals are going to be left seriously dissapointed over this one.

The filth still seem to be listening to guys who have been wrong every step of the way concerning our finances. They have been proven wrong time and time again over the last three years from our levels of debt to the takeover. I guess they need to put all their time and energy into something because if it was thinking about the football over the last three years they would realise how we have humiliated them.

Let them spend their every waking hour fretting about us (and being habitually wrong) - and in the meantime we will continue to dominate Scottish football. That sounds like a fair quid pro quo.

The other question is which Mr Whyte do we have, Mr Craig Whyte or Mr Craig Thomas Whyte, and why the distinction you may ask, or perhaps you already know.

I hope you don't mind me saying, but you're an exceptionally boring person :sleep1:

Let them spend their every waking hour fretting about us (and being habitually wrong) - and in the meantime we will continue to dominate Scottish football. That sounds like a fair quid pro quo.

aye...maybe phil will start a third blog rangersliquidationexpert.com and they can all get excited again.....

With that and losing being the new winning (as long as saint neil is still alive) the celtic board are really getting an easy time as we continue to dominate scottish football... 19 titles to 7 since souness joined us..... :sherlock:

I hope you don't mind me saying, but you're an exceptionally boring person :sleep1:

Of course I don't mind my good man, I always find your erudite musings the perfect cure for insomnia :lol:

You are obviously unaware as to the context of the posed question, but of course that is of no surprise, as an addendum, do you remember the parable of the Loaves and Fishes, I think the people involved with the elastic sided £1 had the same scriptwriter.... ;)

Oh we all know....the mods don't seem to though..... :sherlock:

Shouldn't you be trawling your local friendly taig board, as is your normal wont. I have always had suspicions about your six fingers, begone taig collaborator (I would have used Quisling, but I fired that at you yesterday), mind they smokey caunles, dinny set yir arse oan fire..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shouldn't you be trawling your local friendly taig board, as is your normal wont. I have always had suspicions about your six fingers, begone taig collaborator (I would have used Quisling, but I fired that at you yesterday), mind they smokey caunles, dinny set yir arse oan fire..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"My normal wont"..jesus.... :lol:

One thing about reading celtic MB's ...it fair helps you spot someone that is stinking of tim..... :sherlock:

The wet-dream. Their wettest of dreams, the wet-dream to end all others in fact.

Who's the smart money on in the case of Declan O'Fhuddery vs The Establishment?

aye...maybe phil will start a third blog rangersliquidationexpert.com and they can all get excited again.....

With that and losing being the new winning (as long as saint neil is still alive) the celtic board are really getting an easy time as we continue to dominate scottish football... 19 titles to 7 since souness joined us..... :sherlock:

Ahem, 17 titles to 8 actually. :sherlock:

So you read Celtic mb's ?

Your not even smart enough to act this dumb :lol;

I noticed your taigish blasphemy in your use of the Son of Gods name, not the sort of behaviour one would expect from a staunch Presbyterian...smart and you on the same page surely a mishtake shomewere... :lol: