Sol Campbell and Shefki Kuqi

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old enough to know that Ferdinand , Kuqi and Campbell are downright stupid suggestions ;)

First of all, Kuqi and Campbell weren't suggestions, I was informing that they had been released and wondered if anyone would take them. If you read the topic I said 'Personally I wouldn't have them'. Ferdinand isn't a downright stupid suggestion, ok his wages are high, but he's a decent defender.

What suggestions do you have then?

First of all, Kuqi and Campbell weren't suggestions, I was informing that they had been released and wondered if anyone would take them. If you read the topic I said 'Personally I wouldn't have them'. Ferdinand isn't a downright stupid suggestion, ok his wages are high, but he's a decent defender.

What suggestions do you have then?

Therefore it was a suggestion ;) no matter your personal opinion (tu)but lets forget about that for now .

It is its a well known FACT that Ferdinand is on a small fortune wage wise , he is constantly injured and is distinctly average (even at WH) as mentioned on here its rumoured he is paid MORE than Rio.

No one from the EPL apart from Vaughan on low wages and a bosman , linked with him i know but perfect foil for Davis IMO . See no matter how 'Big' we know we are to get these players from the EPL its no longer enough to say we have UCL football if they are being paid 60k a week (30k after tax) they are not going to take a pay cut and play for 20k a week (10k after tax) thats 20k wage decrease we can not and WILL not attract any such player that earns more than our top earner .

look how many people on here and other sites saying Boyd was well within hs rights to move for more money ( remember Boyd is alledgedly a Bear) so if he won't stay for less or equal money what chance have we convincing a EPL player to take upto a 50-60% wage cut sometimes more.

We need to look to other European leagues as we seem to have been doing , the Israeli league , Belgian , Dutch , Swedish , Danish etc etc this is where the cheap players are on low wages where we CAN compete with bigger clubs with the lure of UCL football and then they can move onto bigger leagues from there.

When you see players playing in Germany now that were picked up from smaller leagues for peanuts and now being touted for £10m etc , Papis Cisse being one example plucked from French football for about £1m euros i believe

Sorry for the long post , just infuriates me seeing the amount of EPL players 'suggested' or otherwise its pie in the sky stuff .Nothing personal (tu)

Aaahh so its the old i am better than you routine? im 21 years old mate and not as dumb as i come across i am just used to dealing with kids on these forums so i speak like a kid back. Its all well and good you have a nice degree to show off from time to time....do you think your the only one? i no doubt hold more qualifications than you but do not feel the need to state what i've achieved over an internet football forum. as for the name calling...you set the standard there i just took it up a notch:). After suggesting the two players you did, it speaks volumes about what you actually know about football. Your boast of having such a fantastic degree tells me you were bullied at school? your automatically on the offensive and the 'i can do this and i have this' shite is very childish....in your own words 'Grow up'

Im barley out my teens. I've got an excuse your just an arsehole.

if ya wanna bang on about whos got what scan yer wage slip n i'll scan mine bawjaws and we'll see whos achieving the most.