Sol Campbell and Shefki Kuqi

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why post this shite? not a fucking chance. These threads are getting silly now :wanker:

There is a chance it could happen. There's a chance anything could happen. Bet you didn't think we would sign Diouf on the last day in January? Anything can happen in football. I was just posting as a mere suggestion as they had just been released, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

There is a chance it could happen. There's a chance anything could happen. Bet you didn't think we would sign Diouf on the last day in January? Anything can happen in football. I was just posting as a mere suggestion as they had just been released, no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Folk like you are posting the name of every footballer released in Britain as a "suggestion". Majority of them shite! we should be looking for better players than we've got,no released duds.

Folk like you are posting the name of every footballer released in Britain as a "suggestion". Majority of them shite! we should be looking for better players than we've got,no released duds.

Well... that was the first time I posted in this section <cr>

Great player, playing for monaco and currently captain of his national side.

Would be a coup for the club and would benefit being better known in Asia which Craig Whyte has previously touched on regarding commercial activities. Saying "I also see a great opportunity and think Rangers a great worldwide brand. I believe there are many commercial activities that can be expanded on."

Was a reported target for liverpool last season at £6m, monaco has just been relegated so not sure what his transfer value or wages are.

Possibly worth ago?

Apparently he was looking for a move to the UK last season but most likely the premiership, surely he would be on the move this season as wont like playing in the 2nd division. You're right we dont know how much money we have so its optimistic but can possibly tempt him with champions league football.