It's none of our business.

spangles

Is there one shred of evidence to suggest Whyte is lying and going to run the club like Murray ?

Until there is, why not STFU and stop bumping yer gums greeting about what might or might not be.

It don't do no good no how.

I expect once he gives Ally cash to spend, these doubting "billys" will start trying to get us worried about share issues or selling stuff off.

Like somebody said earlier, it's been a really sore title loss.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there one shred of evidence to suggest Whyte is lying and going to run the club like Murray ?

Until there is, why not STFU and stop bumping yer gums greeting about what might or might not be.

It don't do no good no how.

I expect once he gives Ally cash to spend, these doubting "billys" will start trying to get us worried about share issues or selling stuff off.

Like somebody said earlier, it's been a really sore title loss.

It's a Rangers discussion board, so why don't you shut the fuck up or simply ignore the thread if it causes you so much grief?

Why don't you two just ignore my posts if you don't like them.

You don't want to discuss anything, just try and spread doubt among the bears by asking questions that can't be answered. You seem to enjoy doing Timmys work.

Looks like I touched a wee nerve there.

Merely responding in a manner which that poster seems comfortable with. I can only assume that you omitted to read his post.

He seems a decent guy to me with valuable input to the forum

Why don't you two just ignore my posts if you don't like them.

You don't want to discuss anything, just try and spread doubt among the bears by asking questions that can't be answered. You seem to enjoy doing Timmys work.

Looks like I touched a wee nerve there.

Aye, you've got it all sussed. :rolleyes: