Weiss to Espanyol?

Grae

NEAR WEISS ESPANYOL

Espanyol closely to ensure the hiring of the Slovak Vladimir Weiss

The Spanish press has to take as given a new acquisition at Espanyol Barcelona , which has privileged the search for a central defender left-handed, an average playmaker and also an extreme right.

The two most discussed options for the end position have been identified as very favorable to the success of the Spanish club in this transaction, which may fill the position with players like the talented Slovakian Vladimir Weiss , owned by Manchester City, or the Mexican Pablo Barrera , still an athlete who last year was close to joining the squad blanquiazul, although not this time the most popular name among those responsible for the Catalans.

City notes to lend Weiss to Espanyol, with very good eyes

Weiss, 21, will be the same priority for Espanyol , like the rest of the Catalan press has been pointing out, estimating that negotiations are already well advanced to make if the temporary change of athlete, one of the most creative Slovakia selection, albeit temporary in the face of less susceptibility to undertake large investments compared to some rivals in La Liga.

The business with the City will loan molds having allegedly Espanyol managed to step up over other applicants in view of the excellent relationship between the two emblems, knowing that part of the 'citizen' has the will to put an athlete badge that you can provide competitive minutes, which makes an agreement by this extreme right is also capable of evolving opposite flank increasingly likely.

Weiss will have left important signs in relation to his future by admitting where would evolve in the near future, in a statement to a Scottish newspaper, given the possibility that the Slovakian international power to keep the club in what has evolved in the last season, Glasgow Rangers , a club praised, and has even acknowledged that continue one more season in the Rangers would be a scenario that does not displease him.

Weiss talent will evolve in La Liga this summer

"I would like to follow in Glasgow, I identified myself here but I think you can not, I spoke with Roberto Mancini and told me I need to be given another year and he would like me to play a stronger league. Want to go to Spain or Germany " , notes Vladimir Weiss.

"I think next year I will play in Spain, I know nothing, "explains the extreme Slovak, which eventually create a great relationship with the supporters of Glasgow Rangers, who regret his departure.

Behave

For all his talent, he was regularly posted missing against SPL dross

He plays against guys who basically man Mark him all game as they don't have the savvy to pass the man on

In Spain and at the camp nou he would have space by the bucketload

Weiss + space = creativity

Aye, read an article in the independant the other day. Basically Man City are scrapping their reserve team next season and are going to loan all players out (not in the first team). I wasnt too happy at the Mancini comment about wanting to send Weiss to play at a 'higher' level. Didn't think you could get much higher than the champions league.

Maybe he was thinking ahead, after all we could be challenging them next season in europe :lol: