Killie going to struggle next season

They lost Mixu, Eremenko is away, Bryson is now away to Derby for £450,000. Hamill joined Hearts and most likely with Mehdi Taouil, their loan striker Agard will head back to Everton. Kenny Shiels never won a game since he took over I believe?

They are going to struggle big time next season I reckon. Unless they can use that £450,000 wisely, which is doubtful.

Notice Michael Higdon signed for Motherwell aswell, bit of a like for like with John Sutton

Looking at everything you just said you have to think Killie are certainties to go down next season but stranger things have happened. Personally I don't mind Killie, I'd rather that manky St Mirren mob went down

Was Kenny Shiels made full-time manager ? Surely not with a record like that. They'll be near the bottom, but the likes of St Mirren are probably weaker than them, even after Killie lost most of their best players and manager.

Can see them struggling big-time next season. Shiels seems to be a clueless manager, and he doesn't have anything like the contacts that Mixu did, never mind the talent. Losing their best players, and they won't spend much so I can't see them doing very well

plenty of good player in the lower leagues to get and spend the 450k wisely. Should start with mcallister from brechin.

exploit the loan market and there is good youngsters that will go to killie from good teams like everton.

infact i wouldnt mind rangers to go for mcallister from brechin. Would be a good back up and is a natural finisher. Thats a good quality in any league. (tu)

Do they still have Cammy Bell ?

I like Ayrshire, so I want them to stay (tu)

It's st mirren that I hate. Shite team and shite atmosphere at their stadium :mad:

Killie have had plenty of money over the years selling the likes the Naismith and Boyd and they don't ever seem to reinvest it. Favourites to go down in my eyes.

They built a hotel for around £5m and it's turned out to be the biggest mistake in the club's history.

Their Chairman is clueless on anything football, and he knows absolutely nothing about running hotels, yet he acts like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Fans can't stand him, and I think relegation for them next season is a genuine possibility.

Such a shame to see a club like Killie heading for extinction, but they only have their own Chairman to blame.

And to think they were slagging the Rangers off on their forum about a lack of money just a matter of months ago.

plenty of good player in the lower leagues to get and spend the 450k wisely. Should start with mcallister from brechin.

exploit the loan market and there is good youngsters that will go to killie from good teams like everton.

The £450k will already be with the club's bankers.

Hope they manage to reinvest some money wisely in the team, gettin rid of that Shields clown should be their first priority, being in chris hughton :craphead: but seriously bring in someone who has experience,don't want them to get relegated, quite enjoy ma wee trip down the road to see the Gers when they're here :lol:

Killie have been 'struggling' since they came up in 1993. They'll stay up easily fucksake.

Only stayed up on the final day of the season 2 years ago, and that's when they had Wright, Hamill, Bryson, Sammon, Taouil, Invincibile etc

It'll be between them, St Mirren, and Dunfermline anyway