Pubs near Ibrox and children

Coming up for the first time from England next season - will have my 13 year old son with me - can we go in the pubs near Ibrox= are the rules different in Scotland?

Ignore the dick mate! I've been coming over from NI for about 15 yrs with WMT jnr. Try the WRC, the Angel or the Orange Hall(Govan). Don't even try the Louden\Grapes etc..

Ignore the dick mate! I've been coming over from NI for about 15 yrs with WMT jnr. Try the WRC, the Angel or the Orange Hall(Govan). Don't even try the Louden\Grapes etc..

Where are these pubs?

i would go for the quayside bar paisley road (G5 8RE) or the old toll bar paisley road (G51 1LF) for a bit of atmosphere + family friendly! both are 25 min walk from the stadium but they are both next to a bus stop and the buses kindly stop for 5 min at a time there so you can get to the stadium in 5 mins that way too (tu)

wee rangers club is ideal as said but gets stupidly busy on match days and may be members only depending on who we are playing so best to get down early.

Unfortunately. The Stadium also lets kids into the lounge side, but please, your child does not deserve that!!

Unfortunately. The Stadium also lets kids into the lounge side, but please, your child does not deserve that!!

aye fuck that shit wouldnt go into the stadium bar if i was paid to. also think its a taig shop which begs the question why did the landlord think a pub right outside ibrox called the stadium bar was a good idea fucking halfwits

Coming up for the first time from England next season - will have my 13 year old son with me - can we go in the pubs near Ibrox= are the rules different in Scotland?

Frequently take my 11 year old son into the WRC before games (just sign in as non member with a small charge etc).

Beer & a juice, fitba on tv, all bears, crowded but friendly, close to the ground - sorted.

no need

howcome? i always feel well bad for kids in pubs, dont see the need for it tbh, im sure kids would rather see stadium or go shopping in glasgow. and not check out the price of a pint.

not that im saying all kids hate it, im just going on my experiences as a kid, i hated it.