Ibrox Tour

Derek164

Just set myself a date up with a bird, says she'd love to go on the tour with me, was just wondering if anyones been, and how much does it cost/how long does it last etc. Thanks Bears! :crabflute:

The Ibrox tour is a good experience.I went with my brother and had a great time,the tour guide was very knowledgeable and told some interesting and funny stories of the goings-on at Ibrox.There are plenty of good photo opportunities also and you really do feel the history of the club on your visit,enjoy it mate I know I did.

was actually wondering this today when i was up at the megastore

would like to do this one day,, defo going to do it soon.

off topic but didnt think it was worthy of its own thread,,, but does anybody know what all the red vans were at the stadium today?

think they said 'FES' on the side,, saw about 6 or 7 of them as i walked round,, take it they were doin some sort of maintenance

also the lack of decent t-shirt/polo shirts in the megastore is brutal

Done it 3weeks ago. Was good was cheap. 8 quid or sumfin. Brilliant being behind the scenes. Well worth it.

How you got a female to go though is admirable.

The first time i met her in our mates flat, was because i heard she was a rangers supporter, so im onto a winner to start off with! I'll need to take her to a game this season!

Absolutely fuckin mint! The whole Tour is brilliant, met Pedro Mendes too, the history was awesome, it actually left me emotional :disappointment:

So i went straight down The Louden, had a few Tennants and shagged the bird i took back at the hotel, got up next day put £10 on Ger's to beat Hammie 4 - 1 then went back to Ibrox to watch my bet come in!

What a belter of a weekend that was :beer1:

The first time i met her in our mates flat, was because i heard she was a rangers supporter, so im onto a winner to start off with! I'll need to take her to a game this season!

going with a bird who's a rangers fan

living the dream fella lol

was actually wondering this today when i was up at the megastore

would like to do this one day,, defo going to do it soon.

off topic but didnt think it was worthy of its own thread,,, but does anybody know what all the red vans were at the stadium today?

think they said 'FES' on the side,, saw about 6 or 7 of them as i walked round,, take it they were doin some sort of maintenance

also the lack of decent t-shirt/polo shirts in the megastore is brutal

Pretty sure FES are an electrical company mate.

New screens? :sherlock:

Make sure she has done all the hoovering, the dishes and the tidying up first

cant believe i have never been on the tour. I have been at ibrox dozens of times over the past few years but its generally over and back the same day on match days so never been able to get to do the tour. Going to try to get over sometime this year.