Alex McLeish Leaves Birmingham

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the fans protesting and that fud saying " villa are too big a club for mcleish to be manager "

If he has managed us mate then don't kid yourself

You are nowhere near a big club pal

Anyone see the fans protesting and that fud saying " villa are too big a club for mcleish to be manager "

If he has managed us mate then don't kid yourself

You are nowhere near a big club pal

The question is though was he out of his depth at The Rangers?

Villa fans are fucking delusional :lol:

McLeish can't manage them cause they are too big a club :lol: Sorry, What? McLeish who managed Us, a massive club and Managed Scotland :lol:

They seem to make a big deal about this saying nobody knows how bad the rivalry is between the two, that's correct, nobody knows because nobody but the two sets of fans give a fuck. Players swap between the two almost every season.

Both sets of fans need to be brought back from there dreamland and back to the realisation that they will be nothing more than Middle Table Premier League nobodys :lol:

Can you imagine Walter going to manage Celtic ?

I can assure those fans protesting that there would be blood spilled on the streets if that happened , a couple hundred singing doesn't mean your rivalry is greater than ours FFS

The question is though was he out of his depth at The Rangers?

History tells you no

Twice beating saint Martin of oneill with possibly the best side Celtic have had in 40 yrs

5 trophies in a row when he took over

Stats don't lie

History tells you no

Twice beating saint Martin of oneill with possibly the best side Celtic have had in 40 yrs

5 trophies in a row when he took over

Stats don't lie

I don't really have an opinion on it (sitting on the fence loyal) but then you look at him leading to Rangers finishing 3rd in the SPL.

I think we all know at the time it was a depressing era under mcleish but in a crazy way it was one of our best

Winning the 2 titles the way we did will go down in legend

I personally can only say he was a success going by my good memories of that as I've forgotten the negatives

I think we all know at the time it was a depressing era under mcleish but in a crazy way it was one of our best

Winning the 2 titles the way we did will go down in legend

I personally can only say he was a success going by my good memories of that as I've forgotten the negatives

But could of it been easier under a more, experienced/better Manager?

All if's and butts Ben and I know you like the latter.

I think he performed well with the tools he was given.

:lol:

Fuck you.

But yes, I think that's why I sit on the fence. It was a 'weird' time to be Manager of our great Club. We were inbetween that period of realism and still needing to be as successful as we had been for years before, but with far less £££ and far less eyebrow raising.

:lol:

Fuck you.

But yes, I think that's why I sit on the fence. It was a 'weird' time to be Manager of our great Club. We were inbetween that period of realism and still needing to be as successful as we had been for years before, but with far less £££ and far less eyebrow raising.

Prso's time chug.gif

He(McLeish) was always going to be up against it and I thought he done well considering but I was as pissed off as everyone else at the end.

I've reported your offensive comment,my penis is huge but not at the stage where I can fuck myself so I feel you are making fun of a disability,

No hard feelings.

Big Eck has flipped his lid,ffs he was gifted a league title by scott mcdonald and an English League Cup by Arsenal. He's punching above his weight and should remember he came fae borheed (Barrhead,where they keep deed dugs under their beds to scare off cats).

Anyone seen the interviews with the Villa fans? "Mcleish couldn' handle as big a club as Villa" - who are these guys? When were they last in Europe? When did they last win anything? Big club my arse. They are in the PL to make up the numbers.

Seeing the reaction from the Villa fans, it makes you think why the hell are they going through with this?!

It's going to be an impossible job for McLeish, it's almost a lose - lose situation.

Seeing the reaction from the Villa fans, it makes you think why the hell are they going through with this?!

It's going to be an impossible job for McLeish, it's almost a lose - lose situation.

Yeah, true. Fans seem like scum anyway - would be like being the manager of the manky mob.

Anyone seen the interviews with the Villa fans? "Mcleish couldn' handle as big a club as Villa" - who are these guys? When were they last in Europe? When did they last win anything? Big club my arse. They are in the PL to make up the numbers.

there wanker set of fans are the english version of the celtic fans