Can't stop watching this...

coldo89

Seeing Sir Alex Ferguson shift in his seat before everyone else around him erupted does it for me. Arguably the greatest manager in the history of the game is a Rangers fan who gets excited when we score. Brilliant.

Oh, and how come nobody, not the officials, not Diouf, not the commentators, not the press mentioned the perfectly visible missiles, obviously thrown by the scum near him, that land clear as day just to Diouf's left before he takes the corner?

You can see things being thrown when the camera pans out before the corner, a ton of stuff comes from the Celtic end. Diouf actually stops what he is doing because of objects being thrown at him. But Diouf's the "Rangers bad boy" so all that just gets swept aside.

I heard that Celtic fans all walk to the football so they don't pollute the atmosphere,when they arrive at the ground they put some money in the charity tins.Once inside the ground they help the infirm and elderly to their seats and once the game is finished win,lose or draw they applaude the opponent off the pitch and then give some more money to the charity collectors before doing a shift in a homeless soupkitchen before they get home.Those people truely are the nicest people in the world.Copyright-The Daily Rhecord.

I heard that Celtic fans all walk to the football so they don't pollute the atmosphere,when they arrive at the ground they put some money in the charity tins.Once inside the ground they help the infirm and elderly to their seats and once the game is finished win,lose or draw they applaude the opponent off the pitch and then give some more money to the charity collectors before doing a shift in a homeless soupkitchen before they get home.Those people truely are the nicest people in the world.Copyright-The Daily Rhecord.

In what way is that relevant to this thread? :lol:

Not sure if it's coincidence or a genuinely linked video according to youtube's logic, but when I click on the link for that video the top related video is a sniper accurate enough to shoot a gun out of someone's hand. Quite a nice analogy for that strike.

EDIT - Pause it at 1.04 and look at the difference in Jelavic and Meatball's faces. Glorious.

I can't watch the highlights from that game because we were shite.

They had 10 men for most of the match yet they still scored and dominated the whole of the second half and we were lucky to get away with a 2-2 draw in the end.

Seeing Sir Alex Ferguson shift in his seat before everyone else around him erupted does it for me. Arguably the greatest manager in the history of the game is a Rangers fan who gets excited when we score. Brilliant.

I would so like to see SAF reaction on camera to Rangers scoring a vital goal against celtc. :pipe:

Does anyone have a clip they can upload of his reaction to this superb goal?