Stop Alex Mcleish going to AV petition

27 members have voted

1. 1. Sign the petition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13760691.stm

An internet campaign to block the appointment of Alex McLeish as Aston Villa manager has signed up 6,000 fans angry at the idea of taking the Scotsman who has just resigned from city rivals Birmingham City. (Daily Record)

Does anyone know where to find this petition?

We all know that AM would probably like to keep Cuellar. If we sign this petition, we are not only helping Aston Villa, but more importantly, we'd be helping ourselves back to Cuellar.

Thoughts?

If yous don't want it just say no, there's no reason to be such rude cunts about this.

It was only a fucking suggestion to see what people think

Good way to treat a fellow bear you bunch of wanks :wanker:

We're sorry :(

If yous don't want it just say no, there's no reason to be such rude cunts about this.

It was only a fucking suggestion to see what people think

Good way to treat a fellow bear you bunch of wanks :wanker:

What a queer, stop being so sensitive.

Who says that if he got the job he would want to keep cuellar? Its a no from me!

Loads of people on the transfer forum are speculating that Cuellar is his type of no nonsense defender. There's no guarantee that Cuellar would come back if another manager was in charge, I know. I just thought this could be a way to be productive.

Sensitive? I was only replying to the insults I got, I think I have a right to name-call whoever does it to me.

So thanks for the reply faggot! :rolleyes:

Such a queer thing to say, hate when people say things like "thanks for abusing another bear" its fucking banter, with a topic like this no wonder you're getting abuse, and then too say we wont get cuellar because they will have a new manager is just ludacris too.

Such a queer thing to say, hate when people say things like "thanks for abusing another bear" its fucking banter, with a topic like this no wonder you're getting abuse, and then too say we wont get cuellar because they will have a new manager is just ludacris too.

I agree, and my last post was also just banter ya queer!

And I also just stated, it wouldn't be a guarantee to get him, that's why I was "ASKING" to see if it was a productive idea to help our club.

No big deal

I agree, and my last post was also just banter ya queer!

And I also just stated, it wouldn't be a guarantee to get him, that's why I was "ASKING" to see if it was a productive idea to help our club.

No big deal

its a shit topic end of.

why anyone bar birmingham fans would sign this is beyond me, so silly.

its a shit topic end of.

why anyone bar birmingham fans would sign this is beyond me, so silly.

If it's a shite topic stop posting then

I never knew it would be shite before I posted it did I dum dum?

It was a SUGGESTION, not a command

If it's a shite topic stop posting then

I never knew it would be shite before I posted it did I dum dum?

It was a SUGGESTION, not a command

So you didnt know it would be shite before you psoted it but as soon as you posted it it was shite ?

BULLLLLLLLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT