Starting A Collection Of Retro Gers Tops

OrangeBurn

A while back in an ill-advised binge I picked up most of the 9 in a row home shirts and a few away/third kits from the same period on ebay for very reasonable prices. The most I spent was £15 on the 87-90 shirt, which I never had when I was younger and had coveted all these years.

I hardly ever wear them and they aren't of a condition to frame them but I like having them all the same.

A while back in an ill-advised binge I picked up most of the 9 in a row home shirts and a few away/third kits from the same period on ebay for very reasonable prices. The most I spent was £15 on the 87-90 home kit, which I never had when I was younger and had coveted all these years.

I hardly ever wear them and they aren't of a condition to frame them but I like having them all the same.

Yeah, i picked up the '93 home top for £7.70 on Ebay.

I have the old white Nike top, with sky blue and dark blue bands, NTL sponsor (99/00 season). Think its a large if anyone interested. Usually just chuck my tops out as they are usually fucked by end of a season, but for some reason this one is in fantastic nick and I can hardly remember ever wearing it.

Not looking for any money, if someone is collecting the old tops then good on them. They can have it.