Blackpool

Am I the only one who thinks this game away to Blackpool will end up a PR disaster, with our fans going down very early and on the beer i can see this as a mini euro trip with much drunkeness and maybe the odd song thats not PC getting aired.

And thats not me even thinking about the trouble factor with loads of earls walking about in their green/grey tops i think there will be quite a bit of sporadic fighting, spoke to a guy who said when Hibs played themn last year there was loads of trouble.

I hope im wrong as the eyes of the Mhedia will be watching very closely to this game.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks this game away to Blackpool will end up a PR disaster, with our fans going down very early and on the beer i can see this as a mini euro trip with much drunkeness and maybe the odd song thats not PC getting aired.

And thats not me even thinking about the trouble factor with loads of earls walking about in their green/grey tops i think there will be quite a bit of sporadic fighting, spoke to a guy who said when Hibs played themn last year there was loads of trouble.

I hope im wrong as the eyes of the Mhedia will be watching very closely to this game.

You're not wrong, mate, and there will be carnage. I was shocked when the police agreed to it after having initial concerns over it going ahead. There will likely be a few mobs from Northern clubs out and about too.

Fingers crossed we get through it without any shite going down , but as previously mentioned I fear there will be bheasts , plus freeloaders from clubs in the region heading looking for an excuse to ruck...

Worst comes to worst , they will find more than their match :)

I can assure you the locals dont take too well to groups of scottish folks walking about singing in the streets.

Bracing myself for this one.

Really, thought they would be used to it by now in Blackpool! Go regularly for Nights out, etc and never had any touble thus far. Really hope it all pans out well and there is no bother. The gathering there before the Uefa cup final a few ago seemed to pass off with little incident so hopefully this will be the same.

Anyone on here going to the pre-match sash bash at the central club? :crabflute: