Who Would You Sign With A £4m Budget?

boor

In the scenario where we have signed Goodie for £2m, signed Cuellar for £3m, signed Wallace for £1m and not sold any of our existing players, who would you buy with our remaining £4m budget? What positions do we need to fill? Anyone you would try and loan?

fukin hell! its just what was being quoted at the time of the takeover. im not sayin that budget is set in stone. i was only askin what you would do if we signed those players and had £4m to spend. not like ur actually gona get to spend the money anyway. hahaha! was just a bit of fun to see what ppl come up with.

Per Skjelbred- another on a Bosman. When you watch him play, you immediately know he's going to be going places. Drive, awareness, good first touch...would be a nice addition to the midfield.

Wow he's on a bosman? What a fucking player by the way (tu)

Per Skjelbred- another on a Bosman. When you watch him play, you immediately know he's going to be going places. Drive, awareness, good first touch...would be a nice addition to the midfield.

What a player. I would love to see Skjelbred here at Rangers. I always buy him on FM!

No , i'm not.

You most certainly are. He told Rangerstv.tv: "I want to sit down with Ally and I'll be doing that this week.

"I want to sit down with him and discuss what his hopes and aspirations are for the team and what he feels he needs for next season.

"It has been quite widely reported that we would spend £25 million over five years on the playing squad.

"I'd need to have a discussion with Ally to see if some of that needs to be front-ended.

Throw it all into wages, then bring in:

Mahamadou Diarra- been through a rough patch with injuries over the past couple of years, but if you don't stop becoming a quality player overnight. Stoke and Fulham are interested, but if we're quick, I reckon we could get him up here.

Gabriel Heinze- getting old, but he's still a champion. You don't play for Man United, Real Madrid and Marseille otherwise. Still has a few more years in the tank, and reads the game superbly.

McGregor

Whittaker Cuellar Heinze Papac

Davis Diarra Skjelbred

Naismith-------------------Wylde

Jelavic

Tell me that wouldn't win things.

Skjelbred is a cracking player, would love to see him at the rangers

Skjelbred is a cracking player, would love to see him at the rangers

(tu) I think Diarra could be tempted as well, but with the way things are going the now, I don't think we would even try :(