Groundhog Day

will_1974

I know there is a another seven to eight weeks of the transfer window left but does anyone else feel like our dealings so far are like the film Groundhog Day.

We are just a few weeks away from important League and European fixtures.

But we've been linked with virtually the same players every day for the past month.

Durrant now says he'll give his pal the new Chelsea Manager a call regarding loan players. Then Gordon Smith puts his foot in it by slagging off Chelsea by talking about how players have been previously signed without the managers approval.

McCoist now says the defence is priority. Has Weir signed a one year deal yet? Are Boogie and Whittaker staying.

There seems to be real indecision which is dangerous. Tell tales signs of a rookie manager also when he talks about deals before they are even close to done.

Or is McCoist playing a clever game with the plan to pick off EPL players who don't make the squads and are there players we don't know about lined up?

I know there is a another seven to eight weeks of the transfer window left but does anyone else feel like our dealings so far are like the film Groundhog Day.

We are just a few weeks away from important League and European fixtures.

But we've been linked with virtually the same players every day for the past month.

Durrant now says he'll give his pal the new Chelsea Manager a call regarding loan players. Then Gordon Smith puts his foot in it by slagging off Chelsea by talking about how players have been previously signed without the managers approval.

McCoist now says the defence is priority. Has Weir signed a one year deal yet? Are Boogie and Whittaker staying.

There seems to be real indecision which is dangerous. Tell tales signs of a rookie manager also when he talks about deals before they are even close to done.

Or is McCoist playing a clever game with the plan to pick off EPL players who don't make the squads and are there players we don't know about lined up?

Sorry mate, but where did gordon smith slag off chelsea? I read the thing about dennis wise when he was at newcastle, and then the paper mentioned torres, what did smith say about chelsea?

And McCoist is a rookie manager, tell tale signs dnt come into it.

I just think we need make decisions and get on with things. I'm amazed at the lengths we have went to keep someone like Whittaker and it still looks like it's not enough.

I also think we set a dangerous precedent by offering so much to a limited player. Christ knows what McGregor or Davis will want??

We are caving in to FEAR again. The fear that we can't find anyone better than whittaker. There are gems out there. We just need to go out and find them.

I think these doomsday posts are like groundhog day.

Im really starting to think we have been completely infiltrated by 'them'.

I struggle to believe there are soo many muppets calling themselves Rangers fans.

This forum has been murder these past few weeks.

I think these doomsday posts are like groundhog day.

Im really starting to think we have been completely infiltrated by 'them'.

I struggle to believe there are soo many muppets calling themselves Rangers fans.

This forum has been murder these past few weeks.

A bit harsh... There has not exactly been a lot to get excited about has there? And before you say it I've been a Rangers fan through the good and the bad times...

My point was about indecisiveness. It was also an open question to fellow bears. The expectation levels are set by McCoist every time he opens his mouth and says something. It's not unreasonable to be disappointed when it transpires not to be the case.

He needs to remember he's a Manager now, not a pundit or TV personality.

I just think we need make decisions and get on with things. I'm amazed at the lengths we have went to keep someone like Whittaker and it still looks like it's not enough.

I also think we set a dangerous precedent by offering so much to a limited player. Christ knows what McGregor or Davis will want??

We are caving in to FEAR again. The fear that we can't find anyone better than whittaker. There are gems out there. We just need to go out and find them.

Stop trying to create things from nothing, greegs and davis may not be bothered at present and had a gentlmens agreement, you highlight the word fear mate as thats your aim, how are we caving into fear when we have caved into no one at present, can u explain that plzz

Stop trying to create things from nothing, greegs and davis may not be bothered at present and had a gentlmens agreement, you highlight the word fear mate as thats your aim, how are we caving into fear when we have caved into no one at present, can u explain that plzz

You're completely missing the point. I have no fear because if Whittaker goes I know we can find someone better. We caved in to Whittaker and his agent. We've made three final offers FFS.

You're completely missing the point. I have no fear because if Whittaker goes I know we can find someone better. We caved in to Whittaker and his agent. We've made three final offers FFS.

Oh right, So what fear are you talking about, we have tried to keep an important player regardless of others views on the guy, thats the norm, i dont see us continuing with it if it is the case he wants away, i just dont get the fear comment and what whitty has to do with greegs and davis, unless you wanna keep on pedlin the fact if whitty goes it will have an effect with regards to the negotiations with greegs and davis, it dont considering they all have there own lives and ambitions.

We have extended some lesser players and i dont see us spending our money on them, although anyone wanting to put two and two together and get oh look a tiger. this tells me there are funds and we are doing things in the right manner its just everyone else seems to think the arse has fell out of the club and we are all living a big lie, start of july (tu)

Oh right, So what fear are you talking about, we have tried to keep an important player regardless of others views on the guy, thats the norm, i dont see us continuing with it if it is the case he wants away, i just dont get the fear comment and what whitty has to do with greegs and davis, unless you wanna keep on pedlin the fact if whitty goes it will have an effect with regards to the negotiations with greegs and davis, it dont considering they all have there own lives and ambitions.

We have extended some lesser players and i dont see us spending our money on them, although anyone wanting to put two and two together and get oh look a tiger. this tells me there are funds and we are doing things in the right manner its just everyone else seems to think the arse has fell out of the club and we are all living a big lie, start of july (tu)

Can't really make any sense out of the second paragraph. two plus two equals a tiger? Strange comment.

My point was the complete opposite from what you said. If we pay whitty high wages, better players like Davis and McGregor will want even more.

Can't really make any sense out of the second paragraph. two plus two equals a tiger? Strange comment.

My point was the complete opposite from what you said. If we pay whitty high wages, better players like Davis and McGregor will want even more.

We have extended some lesser players contracts and i dont see us spending most of our budget on the likes of them, although anyone wanting to put two and two together and get oh look a tiger. this tells me there are funds and we are doing things in the right manner its just everyone else seems to think the arse has fell out of the club and we are all living a big lie, start of july and folks are acting like the window is about too close and we have no squad (tu)

We have extended some lesser players contracts and i dont see us spending most of our budget on the likes of them, although anyone wanting to put two and two together and get oh look a tiger. this tells me there are funds and we are doing things in the right manner its just everyone else seems to think the arse has fell out of the club and we are all living a big lie, start of july and folks are acting like the window is about too close and we have no squad (tu)

Still gibberish.