Mcgregor Should Be Our New Captain

doonald

He is a world class player,has been a great servant , has demonstrated his loyalty by signing this new contract and frankly, without him we would not have won the league last year.. fact..

Also, would drive the phress insane :-)

Donnie

it will probably be weir and quite rightly.

then if davis and greegs sign up they are the two to choose from.

i guess its down to personalities from the two, me i like a vocal captain so would go for greegs.

Never seen anything in McGregor that would make him a candidate for the armband.Being a good goalkeeper and bellowing at other Players during a game isnt Leadership.He doesnt impress in TV interviews and his off field activities dont set an example for others.No from me and continue with Weir until we have a genuine candidate.

OK we get the picture mcgregor a goalkeeper & him being captain wont appeal to some people because of that reason but ... Stefan Klos was a keeper but was the captain now & done a good job in my eyes. Allan McGregor has the winning mentality & isnt scared to open his mouth & tell the players where he thinks they are going wrong. hes showed captains mentality so much so yeah McGregor wouldnt be a bad shout for captain IMO he done most of davies job for him last season i see him communicate with the players more times than davie on many occasions.