Sportfreunde Lotte V Rangers

Amac9

Hawl you the guys a cunt, his missus isnae though :P

But seriously this is about giving the club time to get players in. I know the CL is coming up fast, but that was our boys that lost in the second half and i will guarentee at the end of August we will have in another 4 bodies at least.

We had to keep Healy etc, but imo when players come in now it will be Jelavic types who have potential and will be sold on for profits. Unfortunatley we are not a big club in the sense of the Advocaat era anymore :( which is hard to admit.

That's exactly what the wee Judas said about you.

Jelavic types? I don't see us spending dough like that, and frankly I'm not too bothered.

That's exactly what the wee Judas said about you.

Jelavic types? I don't see us spending dough like that, and frankly I'm not too bothered.

I didnt mean spend 4 million on one player but we may buy players at 1 million etc and hope they live up to their potential.

"imo when players come in now it will be Jelavic types who have potential and will be sold on for profits."

doh

Ally McCoist says there will be no big-name signings for Rangers this summer

Ibrox boss says squad is thinly stretched and needs players in quantity to give the Glasgow side more depth, as former striker prepares for first season in charge.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has said that there will be no big-name signings, like last year's £4m capture of Nikica Jelavic, this summer.

The Ibrox boss has admitted this his squad is already stretched thinly having lost a number of loan players and, with a slim budget and plenty of new players required, won't be splashing out on any individual headline catching purchases.

McCoist told reporters: "We need to get bodies in rather than spend everything on one position again.

“That would be madness. We need too many players to do that again.

:lol:

"imo when players come in now it will be Jelavic types who have potential and will be sold on for profits."

doh

Ally McCoist says there will be no big-name signings for Rangers this summer

Ibrox boss says squad is thinly stretched and needs players in quantity to give the Glasgow side more depth, as former striker prepares for first season in charge.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist has said that there will be no big-name signings, like last year's £4m capture of Nikica Jelavic, this summer.

The Ibrox boss has admitted this his squad is already stretched thinly having lost a number of loan players and, with a slim budget and plenty of new players required, won't be splashing out on any individual headline catching purchases.

McCoist told reporters: "We need to get bodies in rather than spend everything on one position again.

“That would be madness. We need too many players to do that again.

:lol:

Jelavic types! ie players who can be brought in for less money than they will be sold on for, Do keep up

Jelavic types? £4m superstars. No, there wont be any of them coming to Rangers.

Jelavic wasnt a 4 million pound superstar. It was still a gamble paying that for him. Goodwillie is an example of a Jelavic type. Young with huge potential to be sold on for more than how ever much it cost to sign him.

Jelavic wasnt a 4 million pound superstar. It was still a gamble paying that for him. Goodwillie is an example of a Jelavic type. Young with huge potential to be sold on for more than how ever much it cost to sign him.

Every transfer is a gamble. Goodwillie could be seen by some as a much higher risk of a transfer than Jela despite costing less, others may think the exact opposite. Possibly "Jelavic type" is the wrong term.

He's got the potential to move on to Peterhead!